Jones fans, please help me

Put down your goofy detective hat and read the MMA news before posting idiocy.

Jones wanted a piece of Cormier well before that time. The fued between these two was because of jones talking to Cormier at an event and telling him that he heard cormier was coming down to LHW. Jones stating that he was ready for him and him and cormier been at odds.

They have beef and they dont like each other, hence the reason both enjoy trolling each other. Jones already mentioned that he wanted either Gus or Cormier well before Cormier even fought Hendo. Cormier has been mouthing off lately and loudly at Jones, and stating he is going to take his belt. Cormier also said that Gus has no chance against Jones in the rematch.

The big news is that Cormier himself said that Gus has no chance against Jones and made clear to Jones that he was better or more of a match than Gus. You dont mouth off like that and dont think you wont get Jones attention, along with destroying Hendo. You dont say Gus has no chance and initially say he is a weak opponent for Jones and dont think he wont get Jones attention.

Lets relax, since jones is the only LHW fighter at the top fighting elite after elite. Gus and Cormier are not doing that and are fighting inferior fighters but Cormier is indeed saying that Gus has no chance in that rematch.

Jones himself never said that but only that Cormier is indeed a tougher fight than Gus for him.

So, I put down the goofy detective hat, and went to that MMA media like you said....

They told me 2 months ago that Jones was saying Cormier didnt deserve a title shot. He also said Henderson was no longer elite, and didnt hint that this fight had any meaning in his eyes, saying Cormier would run over Henderson. The main thing I took away from it is that he said Cormier didnt deserve a title shot, and downplayed his hate as just 'run of the mill' stuff.

What do I do next?

Lmao at the lengths some of you fools go too. All because Jones leaves you with just about nothing to complain about when it comes to his fighting. Other than crying about his outstretched fingers. There's nothing so they are left reaching for anything.

So he didnt say Cormier was completely unworthy in March, without even hinting that Henderson would change that?

Gotcha. He was trying to settle the beef he was blowing off just a month and a half earlier. Makes sense.

Anyways, the vibe in the thread is exactly as expected.

Such mad. Many angers. Wow :D

Don't be an idiot and twist his words. He said that Cormier should be a couple more top guys before he challenged him to earn it. He wasn't saying he didn't think he was a worthy challenge, but that he hadn't faced enough top guys in the division to make it fair. You remember he said the SAME THING about Sonnen. You bring that up? Ovcourse not, because you're trolling here. Jones has only, until Sonnen, faced the top talent in the division. He wanted to fight Cormier once he'd established he was a top guy, however he wanted him because both don't like each other. Stop hating.

Oreally? Weren't you just saying no one would be joining me? Now suddenly with no one helping you and everyone agreeing that you're a dumbo, this is all going as expected...LOL you really aren't helping your case

Don't be an idiot and twist his words. He said that Cormier should be a couple more top guys before he challenged him to earn it. He wasn't saying he didn't think he was a worthy challenge, but that he hadn't faced enough top guys in the division to make it fair. You remember he said the SAME THING about Sonnen. You bring that up? Ovcourse not, because you're trolling here. Jones has only, until Sonnen, faced the top talent in the division. He wanted to fight Cormier once he'd established he was a top guy, however he wanted him because both don't like each other. Stop hating.

no.. he specifically said that he didnt think Cormier "deserved" a title shot, and that he needed to beat a top LHW...

Then went on to say that Henderson wasnt a top LHW anymore. A "gatekeeper", as he put it.

So..... Yeah..... What were you saying?

So, I put down the goofy detective hat, and went to that MMA media like you said....

They told me 2 months ago that Jones was saying Cormier didnt deserve a title shot. He also said Henderson was no longer elite, and didnt hint that this fight had any meaning in his eyes, saying Cormier would run over Henderson. The main thing I took away from it is that he said Cormier didnt deserve a title shot, and downplayed his hate as just 'run of the mill' stuff.

What do I do next?

He never said Hendo was no longer elite, he said he had no comment on Cormier and Hendo. He said he would like Cormier to test himself against someone like Rashad and at least work for his title shot.

Jones then after the Cummings fight and Tex fight stated that he wanted either Gus or Cormier. So your timeline needs to be amended as jones stated he wanted either fighter well before Cormier fought Hendo.

Cormier than says that Gus has no chance in the rematch against jones and that he is indeed a tougher opponent by those very words. He than calls out jones and makes it known that he is the better fighter out of the two.

What you need to do next is do some reading.

Oreally? Weren't you just saying no one would be joining me? Now suddenly with no one helping you and everyone agreeing that you're a dumbo, this is all going as expected...LOL you really aren't helping your case

no one will be joining you in your insane claim that his instagram video was not him calling out DC... and no one has.

Yes, it was him addressing his critics... to justifying his 'calling out' of Daniel Cormier, something he blew off 2 months prior...

He never said Hendo was no longer elite he said he had no comment on Cormier and Hendo.

Jones then after the Cummings fight and Tex fight stated that he wanted either Gus or Cormier. So your timeline needs to be amended as jones stated he wanted either fighter.

Cormier than says that Gus has no chance in the rematch against jones and that he is indeed a tougher opponent by those very words. He than calls out jones and makes it known that he is the better fighter out of the two.

What you need to do next is do some reading.

Do you really need me to go do the googling for you mate? go read up on the quotes...

He said Hendo was past it, a "gatekeeper", and that Cormier would easily beat him... Where the hell did you make up this 'no comment' stuff from?

He also said after the Cumming fight that Cormier did not deserve a title shot, something he repeated only 2 months ago...

Google aint hard to use.

no one will be joining you in your insane claim that his instagram video was not him calling out DC... and no one has.

Yes, it was him addressing his critics... to justifying his 'calling out' of Daniel Cormier, something he blew off 2 months prior...

Oh but wait, you said that video was the call out to Cormier...can you not make up your mind?

Do you really need me to go do the googling for you mate? go read up on the quotes...

He said Hendo was past it, a "gatekeeper", and that Cormier would easily beat him... Where the hell did you make up this 'no comment' stuff from?

He also said after the Cumming fight that Cormier did not deserve a title shot, something he repeated only 2 months ago...

Google aint hard to use.

He said that he wanted Gus or Cormier and that anyone would be fine before Cormier fought Hendo.

Jones said no comment when the fight was announced between hendo and Cormier and that is when he said it.

That is all you need to know about Jones idea on fighting either fighter. He made it known that he wanted the toughest of the two and stated it in the news and on his twitter well before Cormier fought Hendo.

Jones said he wanted the toughest out of the two contenders when he was pitting Gus and Cormier against each other and got flak for trying to play matchmaker.

Last edited:
no.. he specifically said that he didnt think Cormier "deserved" a title shot, and that he needed to beat a top LHW...

Then went on to say that Henderson wasnt a top LHW anymore. A "gatekeeper", as he put it.

So..... Yeah..... What were you saying?

Do you know what a "gatekeeper" is? It's someone that can't beat a champion but is the barrier between you and the champion. People are calling JDS and Bendo gatekeepers.

Do you know what a "gatekeeper" is? It's someone that can't beat a champion but is the barrier between you and the champion. People are calling JDS and Bendo gatekeepers.

Why even bother with him, lol

Stupid thread, and he could of gotten his answer from reading the news on the Two contender saga.

Here I thought this was a white belt thread and the kid was a white belt poster.

Last edited:
Why even bother with him, lol

Stupid thread, and he could of gotten his answer from reading the news on the Two contender saga.

Here I thought this was a white belt thread.

It's amazing that Cormier got out there and calls out Jones saying that he's running and now people are blown away he wants Cormier. Maybe because a guy you already don't like just called you a bitch on a major UFC event to a crow of thousands and media of millions. Yeah, I'm finished with this troll.

So he didnt say Cormier was completely unworthy in March, without even hinting that Henderson would change that?

Gotcha. He was trying to settle the beef he was blowing off just a month and a half earlier. Makes sense.

Such mad. Many angers. Wow :D

The 'vibe' of the thread is you making stupid posts and saying that everyone is angry when nobody really gives a shit. You must be really bored.

It's amazing that Cormier got out there and calls out Jones saying that he's running and now people are blown away he wants Cormier. Maybe because a guy you already don't like just called you a bitch on a major UFC event to a crow of thousands and media of millions. Yeah, I'm finished with this troll.

Its a jones hate/conspiracy thread with very little logic.

Cormier even went as far to say Gus has no chance against Jones in the rematch and made it known to jones that he he is a tougher opponent than Gus.

He also did say that jones was running from him.

Shalom.

Back