Jones fans, please help me

"Asking For"

"Calling Out"

Good job splitting those hairs for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANMYNbfEt3A

"He didn't say 'Cormier', he said 'undefeated Olympic strikeforce champion'... he also didn't 'calling out', he said 'asking for'."

Thanks for the info, keep it coming :D

“Jon Jones, I want my title shot again. I’m right here. Whenever you want, man. Whenever you want.” - Gustafsson

^ this is a call out

No, no, no... The math teacher doesn't walk away. I put him away. You got one good one left. I'm not asking...
— chael sonnen (@sonnench)

^ this is a call out
“I’m not going anywhere until me and Wanderlei Silva straighten this thing out once and for all,” Sonnen said. “If you’re a fighter, [what Silva did in the van] doesn’t fly, it doesn’t matter if you’re in a van or not. You must respond, and I’m ready to respond to him.” - Sonnen

^ this

"No matter where you go boy, I'm coming," he said. "You better hurry because I'm getting better."

"I know nobody can wrestle me," he continued. "It doesn't matter. If I decide to take Jon Jones down 100 times, I'll take him down 100 times. This is my octagon."

^ this

“After your injury, once you’re healed up, you want to fight a real man, there ain’t no gold at the end of that rainbow, man,” Guida said in his post-fight interview. “Just a chest-hair sandwich from a mullet with a caveman at the end of it.”

^ this

^ prime example of a call out

If you don't see the difference between a 15 second video addressing critics, and these examples....then I don't think anyone can help you

Last edited:
I can link you to where DC says none of us know what goes on behind the scenes w/ Jones and his career and that he's not ducking anyone.

When Jon was talking about Cormier, he was ducking Gus. Now that he has signed to fight Gus, he is ducking Cormier. When these two will be defeated, he will be ducking the next contender, until he beats him and keeps ducking his way to the HOF and GOAT status...

^ this is a call out

^ this is a call out

^ this

^ this

^ this

^ prime example of a call out

If you don't see the difference between a 15 second video addressing critics, and these examples....then I don't think anyone can help you

You gave 7 examples of call-outs... each one of them worded differently...

Jones calling out DC is #8.

If you want to act like "Asking for an undefeated olympic strikeforce champion" is not Jones asking for Cormier, then you go right on ahead and do that. No one will be joining you on that train.

When Jon was talking about Cormier, he was ducking Gus. Now that he has signed to fight Gus, he is ducking Cormier. When these two will be defeated, he will be ducking the next contender, until he beats him and keeps ducking his way to the HOF and GOAT status...

He isnt ducking Cormier... Cormier is not next in line and even Cormier himself and his fans (myself) will admit that...

He just used Cormier as a tool to attempt to duck Gus.... First he tried to demand a pairing of them as he got 'injured'... Then he suddenly changed his tune on DC when DC got injured...

Sad sad sad.

If you want to act like "Asking for an undefeated olympic strikeforce champion" is not Jones asking for Cormier, then you go right on ahead and do that. No one will be joining you on that train.

Notice how in my examples those words are about and addressed to the fighter being called out...as opposed to Jones' video obviously being addressed to critics and about the criticism

Well you can go ahead and feign ignorance or just remain oblivious and dumb, but looks to me like your thread is going no where and no one is agreeing with or helping you out so....

Btw obviously the Olympic wrestler is Cormier, but it isn't a call out...its a video addressing critics and criticism

Last edited:

Excellent work owning the same 4 Jones fans that show up in every thread. Your work has not gone unappreciated

Excellent work owning the same 4 Jones fans that show up in every thread. Your work has not gone unappreciated

Oh look its the pathetic loser who goes in every Jones thread, gets the piss kicked out of him for being stupid, and then runs away with his tail between his leg with nothing to say. How has completely lying and making up things to feel better about yourself been working out?

The best I can find is Jon Jones calling out Cormier 5 days ago, the bum knee was announced 8 days ago, the Henderson fight was 13 days ago (not counting today)...

So he waited 8 days to respond to Cormier's very public calling-out on Fox, letting a LOT of the hype die down before doing so... Odd.

James, he was likely generating hype, maybe not.
Cormier called out Jones, then said Jones should fight Gus.

Who cares? Jones is fighting Gus.

Get a life

Oh look its the pathetic loser who goes in every Jones thread, gets the piss kicked out of him for being stupid, and then runs away with his tail between his leg with nothing to say. How has completely lying and making up things to feel better about yourself been working out?
Somebodys butthurt. Not my fault you can't prove him wrong brah.

Yup

Somebodys butthurt. Not my fault you can't prove him wrong brah.

You don't remember this?

It's cool. I find guys like Stephen hawking to be intelligent. You're easier to please. To you those jersey shore guys seem to be really intelligent.

I hate the Jersey Shore, but please do expose yourself some more as a pathetic loser by blindly making things up to make yourself feel better

Nothing screams desperation and stupidity like claiming something dumb like "to you those jersey shore guys seem to be really intelligent" without any type of reasoning to come to this conclusion...seriously what made you decide Jersey Shore? Couldn't you have tried to be smart and pick something from my AV or sig instead of just blindly picking something random...ah but no that would require a little bit of intelligence on your part

When I destroyed you so badly that, in the most pathetic act of desperation, you had to completely make something up just to feel better about yourself? Then you couldn't even bring yourself to reply back

Not a legit question?

Jones fans are saying he called out DC because DC called him ouy... So I want to see what they are seeing...

Why so mad?

You know what? I've got legit respect for the haters that come out and blatantly call Jones a coward or whatever. Don't try and sugar coat a troll thread and make it seem like you just want to see if he tried to call out an injured fighter to avoid Gus. He has had legit beef with Cormier WAAAAAAY before he ever fought Gus. I think almost to when he was in strikeforce or just when Cormier came to the UFC. That's why everyone was saying Cormier would drop to LHW to challenge Jones. Other than Rashad, Jones has never really had any personal grudges against his opponents. In the situation with him and Cormier, he and DC do not like each other. Why wouldn't he want DC? He's the champion that's faced the top talent in the division for ever since he's taken the freaking title. Shouldn't he just once get the chance to choose his opponent? Seeing as how he's already taken on Gus and Gus didn't get the decision?

Now that the Jones haters are in full uproar it's funny how they treat their champions. Glover was an unstoppable force that would beat Jones. Now you fair weather punks don't even talk about him. From Machida to Rashad, they've been building these guys up and then tearing them down to make it seem like they were never real competition to Jones. When he beats Gus, you losers are gonna say Gus was this or that but that Jones should have faced DC instead. When he beats Gus and DC, you'll say that he's to big to fight in the division. Guess what? Gus and Cormier could fight in HW, Cormier was number two in HW. Stop hating, if you don't like Jones watch WW or MW.

exactly
The irrationality of the hater, is just paradoxically bizzare

He's fighting Gus, next he'll fight DC. Stop behaving like...well, you know.

Jones' own instagram video...

But im trying to find out if he made this call-out BEFORE the Cormier bum knee revelation.

Put down your goofy detective hat and read the MMA news before posting idiocy.

Jones wanted a piece of Cormier well before that time. The fued between these two was because of jones talking to Cormier at an event and telling him that he heard cormier was coming down to LHW. Jones stating that he was ready for him and him and cormier been at odds.

They have beef and they dont like each other, hence the reason both enjoy trolling each other. Jones already mentioned that he wanted either Gus or Cormier well before Cormier even fought Hendo. Cormier has been mouthing off lately and loudly at Jones, and stating he is going to take his belt. Cormier also said that Gus has no chance against Jones in the rematch.

The big news is that Cormier himself said that Gus has no chance against Jones and made clear to Jones that he was better or more of a match than Gus. You dont mouth off like that and dont think you wont get Jones attention, along with destroying Hendo. You dont say Gus has no chance and initially say he is a weak opponent for Jones and dont think he wont get Jones attention.

Lets relax, since jones is the only LHW fighter at the top fighting elite after elite. Gus and Cormier are not doing that and are fighting inferior fighters but Cormier is indeed saying that Gus has no chance in that rematch.

Jones himself never said that but only that Cormier is indeed a tougher fight than Gus for him.

Last edited:
Literally, I don't see where this ducking crap has come from? What because he didn't fight Sonnen on short notice? The same Sonnen he literally injured himself beating the shit out of? How the hell is he ducking these guys he's beating the shit out of? You say he's ducking Gus? In what universe have you ever heard Jones talk about his fight with Gus in a negative way? He literally said that he didn't even fully train for that fight and his mojo was off. What's that mean? He thinks if he takes Gus on with all his shit together he'd destroy him. The tougher fight is DC. Why? Jon Jones has never fought DC before. He's watched him but he's never fought him. He's fought Gus and taken everything Gus had to throw at him. He doesn't have that same confidence when it comes to DC. As far as Jones knows, DC could knock him out with one shot. How is that not the more dangerous fight? If I was a Jones hater, I'd want him to take on DC. Gus was starting to fade when Jones started to turn it on and it almost looked like Gus was out on his feet. The last two rounds didn't look like Gus had what it took to put Jones away. DC might be the guy to do it. Who know? That's exactly what Jones wants to find out.

You know what? I've got legit respect for the haters that come out and blatantly call Jones a coward or whatever. Don't try and sugar coat a troll thread and make it seem like you just want to see if he tried to call out an injured fighter to avoid Gus. He has had legit beef with Cormier WAAAAAAY before he ever fought Gus. I think almost to when he was in strikeforce or just when Cormier came to the UFC. That's why everyone was saying Cormier would drop to LHW to challenge Jones. Other than Rashad, Jones has never really had any personal grudges against his opponents. In the situation with him and Cormier, he and DC do not like each other. Why wouldn't he want DC? He's the champion that's faced the top talent in the division for ever since he's taken the freaking title. Shouldn't he just once get the chance to choose his opponent? Seeing as how he's already taken on Gus and Gus didn't get the decision?

Now that the Jones haters are in full uproar it's funny how they treat their champions. Glover was an unstoppable force that would beat Jones. Now you fair weather punks don't even talk about him. From Machida to Rashad, they've been building these guys up and then tearing them down to make it seem like they were never real competition to Jones. When he beats Gus, you losers are gonna say Gus was this or that but that Jones should have faced DC instead. When he beats Gus and DC, you'll say that he's to big to fight in the division. Guess what? Gus and Cormier could fight in HW, Cormier was number two in HW. Stop hating, if you don't like Jones watch WW or MW.

So he didnt say Cormier was completely unworthy in March, without even hinting that Henderson would change that?

Gotcha. He was trying to settle the beef he was blowing off just a month and a half earlier. Makes sense.

Anyways, the vibe in the thread is exactly as expected.

Such mad. Many angers. Wow :D

Literally, I don't see where this ducking crap has come from? What because he didn't fight Sonnen on short notice? The same Sonnen he literally injured himself beating the shit out of? How the hell is he ducking these guys he's beating the shit out of? You say he's ducking Gus? In what universe have you ever heard Jones talk about his fight with Gus in a negative way? He literally said that he didn't even fully train for that fight and his mojo was off. What's that mean? He thinks if he takes Gus on with all his shit together he'd destroy him. The tougher fight is DC. Why? Jon Jones has never fought DC before. He's watched him but he's never fought him. He's fought Gus and taken everything Gus had to throw at him. He doesn't have that same confidence when it comes to DC. As far as Jones knows, DC could knock him out with one shot. How is that not the more dangerous fight?

Dont forget DC calling out jones after the Hendo fight. DC also said that Jones cant run from him and cant hide from him.

He said

"No matter where you go boy, I'm coming," he said. "You better hurry because I'm getting better."

"I know nobody can wrestle me," he continued. "It doesn't matter. If I decide to take Jon Jones down 100 times, I'll take him down 100 times. This is my octagon."

That shit was funny. Cormier is something else.

Back