Jones fans, please help me

jamesgalb

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I need assistance. Can anyone find me a quote where Jon Jones mentions Daniel Cormier after DC called him out on Fox, but BEFORE the bum knee was announced?

Just curious...

(btw it was 5 days after the fight that the knee was 'revealed'. Anything the 5 days after the 'big public call-out' would work. (24th-29th))

(google is giving me nothing)

Last edited:
Never happened, Jon doesn't like tough fights.

When did Jones make the comments in relation to the doctors reporting what's going on?????

When did Jones make the comments in relation to the doctors reporting what's going on?????

The best I can find is Jon Jones calling out Cormier 5 days ago, the bum knee was announced 8 days ago, the Henderson fight was 13 days ago (not counting today)...

So he waited 8 days to respond to Cormier's very public calling-out on Fox, letting a LOT of the hype die down before doing so... Odd.

The best I can find is Jon Jones calling out Cormier 5 days ago, the bum knee was announced 8 days ago, the Henderson fight was 13 days ago (not counting today)...

So he waited 8 days to respond to Cormier's very public calling-out on Fox, letting a LOT of the hype die down before doing so... Odd.

Where is this source for Jones "calling out" Cormier?

Jones' own instagram video...

But im trying to find out if he made this call-out BEFORE the Cormier bum knee revelation.

Oh you mean that 15 second video where he is addressing the people saying he is ducking Gus? Where he doesn't even mention Cormier by name?

Guess the standards for call outs have extremely dropped if this is what you consider "calling out" a fighter

Oh you mean that 15 second video where he is addressing the people saying he is ducking Gus? Where he doesn't even mention Cormier by name?

Guess the standards for call outs have extremely dropped if this is what you consider "calling out" a fighter

No doubt. Only the most ardent jones haters would get that idea. Of course, that would also include the company president, but never mind that.

Yup, that one. The one where he doesn't mention Cormier by name, but instead mentions him as an "undefeated Olympic strikeforce champion"...

Maybe Jones was calling out Rousey? I think you are onto something here....

Yeah, the one where he doesn't mention Cormier by name, but instead mentions him as an "undefeated Olympic strikeforce champion"...

Jones must have been calling out Rousey! You nailed it! You sly hater you...

I guess you completely missed the point...

I don't see how a video addressing Jones critics for "ducking Gus" is call out to DC. Maybe you don't know what "calling out somebody" really is. He is definitely calling out the critics, he made that clear in the video

I need assistance. Can anyone find me a quote where Jon Jones mentions Daniel Cormier after DC called him out on Fox, but BEFORE the bum knee was announced?

Just curious...

(btw it was 5 days after the fight that the knee was 'revealed'. Anything the 5 days after the 'big public call-out' would work. (24th-29th))

(google is giving me nothing)

God shut up...

get over it haters, he's fighting Gus and when he beats him all Gus fans will turn into DC fans

I guess you completely missed the point...

I don't see how a video addressing Jones critics for "ducking Gus" is call out to DC. Maybe you don't know what "calling out somebody" really is

"Asking For"

"Calling Out"

Good job splitting those hairs for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANMYNbfEt3A

"He didn't say 'Cormier', he said 'undefeated Olympic strikeforce champion'... he also didn't 'calling out', he said 'asking for'."

Thanks for the info, keep it coming :D

what difference does it make? What's your point?

Back