Jones fans, has DC at least proven his heart?

I'm not biased towards either but I think DC has proven to a lot of people that he deserved a title shot. For those that TRULY are DC fans, they would know how decent his cardio was when he was at HW and how durable he was in later rounds. To me, his cardio at LWH isn't quite there yet but DC has always had a good chin and decent cardio.

I agree, he may need to lose some more tummy fat but at least he has something to work on. He may be able to get Jon in a rematch but he has alot of work to do. Was surprised how well both men ate those punches and kicks.

No he gave up trying to win. What was that crap spending most of the fifth round in a fight he was losing trying to get a pointless takedown? Knockout was the only way he could leave with the belt, and he knew that. What was he doing?

Not a Jones fan, but it looked to me like DC pretty much gave up after the 4th. Cormier on the ground at the end of the round looked eerily similar to Tyson before the McBride fight.

I give him props for coming out in the 5th, but I think he knew that he was going to lose the match and just wanted to get a takedown on Jones so Jones wouldn't be able to say that he shut his wrestling down.

He showed some heart, but he made a big mistake in round 5 by getting too concerned with trying to get a takedown instead of going for the finish.

Why are you appealing to Jones fans for credit? They're all fat nerds just like you.

his heart was never in question in my book, but im one of those elusive jones and dc fans.

He left his heart on the mat somewhere in round 4. At least he picked it up again at the end as the horn was sounding.

no he started mentally breaking after round 3 he showed poor heart

Why are you appealing to Jones fans for credit? They're all fat nerds just like you.

12114.jpg

people actually doubted dcs heart?wtf... that was amazing watching him dig down as deep as he could possibly dig to finally get bones down at the end

meh was expecting at least a few (legit) takedowns and a lot more grappling from DC but ye I guess he did aight, I was definitely surprised to see him fade in the later rounds though

Don't like Jones personality, love DC....still predicted Jones would win, i just thought it would be a shutout instead of 4-1.....heart? DC's heart was never in dispute...he has mucho grande heart, always had. He just never fought a guy will the skill set of Jones who could move , kick, and was not intimidated by DC.

It thought Jones pretty much broke him mentally in the 4th..

He sure was determined to get that one, ineffectual TD in the final minute.

DC had long since accepted defeat in the fight though.

Nope, people with heart don't sucker punch after the bell.
If he had heart he would have tried harder for a TD before the fight was basically over.
But it might be a good thing too much heart gets you KO'd or choked out trying to comeback being down to the champ. So N-O.

The bell hadn't rung when he started that combo.

The shit talking was mostly coming from Jones haters. DC's a great guy and he fought well. But I'm glad he lost.

Of course he has heat, he is a great fighter. However, Jones was better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back