Jones fans, has DC at least proven his heart?

TdotK

Purple Belt
Reaction score
You gotta give him props for that. The guy was taking some nasty shots, and kept coming forward. Most Jones' opponents start back peddling, and concede the fight. DC fought til the bitter end, even while his gas tank was running beyond empty.

He even proved he had heart after the bell rung.

I guess he faded but he didnt like..die so props to dc for staying in the game and trying even when he was tired as fuck.

Both fighters are amazing, DC had great uppers that put Jones in problem.

I dont think any of us Jones Fans doubted DC's heart of skill. We just knew that the anti-Jones brigade was underestimating Jones again.

Nope, people with heart don't sucker punch after the bell.
If he had heart he would have tried harder for a TD before the fight was basically over.
But it might be a good thing too much heart gets you KO'd or choked out trying to comeback being down to the champ. So N-O.

Well, he went out there and fought
my heart was pumpin hard the first 2 rounds but during the 3rd round it was visible that jones could handle the dangerous weapens of DC

What is this? Do you really need confirmation on an internet forum that your fighter has "heart"?

Of course DC does and so does Jones. But he is not the better fighter, plain and simple.

All DC has proven is that Gus deserved the rematch.

I'm not biased towards either but I think DC has proven to a lot of people that he deserved a title shot. For those that TRULY are DC fans, they would know how decent his cardio was when he was at HW and how durable he was in later rounds. To me, his cardio at LWH isn't quite there yet but DC has always had a good chin and decent cardio.

There was no need to prove his heart. That was never in doubt.

You gotta give him props for that. The guy was taking some nasty shots, and kept coming forward. Most Jones' opponents start back peddling, and concede the fight. DC fought til the bitter end, even while his gas tank was running beyond empty.

DC deserves mucho respect. I was fan before and im still fan of him. He is true to his words.

What is this? Do you really need confirmation on an internet forum that your fighter has "heart"?

Of course DC does and so does Jones. But he is not the better fighter, plain and simple.

Y so feisty? Daaaamn.

I don't think I remember anyone questioning DC's heart (not seriously anyway).

Conversely, DC and his fans were kind of homing in on the deep water --> grind --> no heart --> "Break Bones" thing.

How did that work out?

They both have heart and grit. They fight looked like it hurt. A lot.

I don't think I remember anyone questioning DC's heart (not seriously anyway).

Conversely, DC and his fans were kind of homing in on the deep water --> grind --> no heart --> "Break Bones" thing.

How did that work out?

This..

Most Jones fans new this was gonna be a fight. The people rooting for DC were the ones talking most of the shit.

Back