Media Jones family stronger than ever

Jonny trying to gaslight the entire world.

It must be hard not to have a god complex when you know you could beat any living human in a 1v1, but he's still a piece of shit.

Haters gonna hate
e9f7d0d9761b45688c0e7a08ac31a4f2_md.jpg

Infact, he never even got arrested. You idiots imagined it all

Right. Do you actually think responding officers would’ve dared to arrest him on the biggest night of his life??

He would’ve taken them all on if they tried

I’m not imagining anything. There’s a 911 call, and police report. Of course he’s innocent until proven guilty. But, I didn’t imagine a 911 call, or police report. That’s reality.

You can get charged with domestic violence for yelling at your partner if someone else calls it in.

But he’s right in that no one here knows the full story and just believes the worst because they’re haters

Lol wow he really is legit delusional. Just like Conor, surrounded by too many yes men for too long

lies

the way his daughter casually asked the security to call the popo leads me to believe shes seen this happen before in there home too. Jones has probably gotten in fights with his gf many times that its probably “normal” for his family unfortunately.
Definitely calls his account into question.

You can get charged with domestic violence for yelling at your partner if someone else calls it in.

But he’s right in that no one here knows the full story and just believes the worst because they’re haters

How about yelling silently so as not to wake anyone? How does that get reported?

Thank God for knives and guns
Its true lol. Our ancestors learned how to use tools millions of years ago and we have historical records of using weapons for millenia. We all enjoy fisticuffs but it has very little application in the real world where actual combatants show up with body armor, automatic rifles, explosives, flash bangs etc

I am going to wait until after any trial to determine if he is guilty or not.

Isnt beating your wife pretty standard for a god-fearing conservative Christian anyway? Leave one of gods children alone.

Do you believe him?
His credibility does not have the best record. We're talking about a guy who promised he was sober years ago, hid under the cage when the comission came by, failed multiple PED-tests, hangs around in strip-clubs. Can't say I do believe him but I sure hope he is truthful for the sake of his family.

Right. Do you actually think responding officers would’ve dared to arrest him on the biggest night of his life??

He would’ve taken them all on if they tried
Tasers and pepperspray. Unless he is tweaking those are gonna be a problem.

Back