Media Jones family stronger than ever

Jon taking the phrase "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" too literally.

I'm sure she's googled spousal seperation laws at some point. She gets half his money, so she either genuinely believes he can change, or is too scared to leave him.

Fuck arguing about him ever moving to HW or being a P4P great anymore - he needs to finally get treated like a regular citizen and face some hard jail time.

they're not even married. I'm not sure how common law marriage laws would apply to something like this. Jon probably controls all the money and would most likely have a much better lawyer than she could get.

beyond finances, I think he's got her so brainwashed she won't leave no matter what. Pretty sure they've dated since before they were 18.

honestly any woman that divorces a guy like this should fear for her life.

I could see Jones pulling a Riddick Bowe type kidnapping of his family at some point. I really hope not though. I feel really bad for his kids. I'm sure they're growing up with every material thing they want and going to good schools but seeing your dad, one of the best mma fighters ever, pummel your mom at a hotel will leave deep psychological scars.

I think what he means to say is: I have my fianceé firmly under control via a healthy dose of violence, copium and Stockholm Syndrome and I have prohibited my kids from ever talking to or about cops ever again. I keep going off the rails and I face no consequence! Is this how God feels? Thank you, Jesus, Jeff and Dana. Cocaine bless.

<DirkMavs>

{<redford}

I think what he means to say is: I have my fianceé firmly under control via a healthy dose of violence, copium and Stockholm Syndrome and I have prohibited my kids from ever talking to or about cops ever again. I keep going off the rails and I face no consequence! Is this how God feels? Thank you, Jesus, Jeff and Dana. Cocaine bless.
<{anton}>

They are all probably afraid of his arsenal of guns. I am starting to get worried about the people around Jones.
Right...ABQ police are in a standoff with a former mma fighter who has barricaded himself in his house, his family are also believed to be inside...

was Silverstein involved in dv?
I don't think so. He was never married. He was extremely prolific in a bunch of different areas, and also wrote a number of pop music hits. It's kind of funny to think that every grade school kid had to read all his books and sing his songs while he was hanging out with Hugh Hefner and banging all the playboy bunnies.

I don't think so. He was never married. He was extremely prolific in a bunch of different areas, and also wrote a number of pop music hits. It's kind of funny to think that every grade school kid had to read all his books and sing his songs while he was hanging out with Hugh Hefner and banging all the playboy bunnies.
Hungry Mungry… so to speak… gives his poem “Happy Ending” a new meaning…

"Who needs a gym when you got sparring partners at home"

<BC1>
{<jordan}<{anton}><{you!}>

Jones is an asshole. I can speak for the rest of the world right now and call it; Physically assaulting your girlfriend/so/wife doesn’t strengthen your relationship. Never did, never will. Neither will any other kind of abuse (psychological/emotional etc).

Jon might want it to have strengthened them. Maybe he wants it so much that he really believes it. It doesn’t.

They didn’t see us arguing because they were shaking in their pants from fear and the fiancé she only had a busted lip because she had a paper cut while licking the envelope

they're not even married. I'm not sure how common law marriage laws would apply to something like this. Jon probably controls all the money and would most likely have a much better lawyer than she could get.

beyond finances, I think he's got her so brainwashed she won't leave no matter what. Pretty sure they've dated since before they were 18.

honestly any woman that divorces a guy like this should fear for her life.

I could see Jones pulling a Riddick Bowe type kidnapping of his family at some point. I really hope not though. I feel really bad for his kids. I'm sure they're growing up with every material thing they want and going to good schools but seeing your dad, one of the best mma fighters ever, pummel your mom at a hotel will leave deep psychological scars.

What evidence is there that any of the last part of the last paragraph here is true?

Jones pummeled who exactly? Are you saying his finance is stronger then male fighters? As she walked away from a full on pummelling by jones and is in perfect health...

Im not saying something didnt happen..

But lets not spread misinformation please

What evidence is there that any of the last part of the last paragraph here is true?

Jones pummeled who exactly? Are you saying his finance is stronger then male fighters? As she walked away from a full on pummelling by jones and is in perfect health...

Im not saying something didnt happen..

But lets not spread misinformation please

"Police also reportedly found blood on the bedsheets in the hotel room. The woman said Jones was not violent with her but that he did pull her hair to keep her from leaving the room. Police also observed her lower lip was swollen, and she had a red mark on her cheek. She refused to have photos taken, give a voluntary statement or record an interview, according to ESPN"

you're right, it was all a big coincidence/misunderstanding

point taken

"Police also reportedly found blood on the bedsheets in the hotel room. The woman said Jones was not violent with her but that he did pull her hair to keep her from leaving the room. Police also observed her lower lip was swollen, and she had a red mark on her cheek. She refused to have photos taken, give a voluntary statement or record an interview, according to ESPN"

you're right, it was all a big coincidence/misunderstanding

point taken

Thats pummelling?..

Hair pulling ?

Who knows what really went down but im sure if jones wanted to hit his g/f and was in a fit of rage i dont think she would be in the position to refuse photos being taken? Dont you? ..

It's beyond obvious that Jon has major addiction issues. It's very classic for him to fuck up while high/drunk/etc and then regret it later. And I do think he probably is truly sorry the next day. I think he probably does mean what he says about his love and how he feels terrible.

But he needs help and he probably won't get it b/c he is constantly enabled by everyone around him. No consequences for anything so why would he change?

Grown men have to be help accountable for their actions. Jon is a former world champion he’s not some invalid who needs to be cared for.

Back