Jones Eye Poking...Intentional?

Why don't the refs stop the fight and take a point away after one warning is beyond reason.

Also what are they people praying to Korean Jesus in a box on the bottom right of my screen?

Greg Jackson is an overrated coach

it is part of the gameplan, for them it's to win, even if it is bending the rules a little bit

You're a retard. Maybe Shogun should head over to Greg and he can actually win some fights instead of getting KTFO by OSP lol.

I don't know how you can see someone with the depth of UfC talent that the Jackson MMA gym does is overrated, they are obviously one of the better gyms in the world.

You're talking out of your ass and eye poking is not part of the strategy you're just making shit up, you're deliusional, and probably still butthurt Wand is a steroid junkie and Shogun is washed-up and got eclipsed by Jones when he was still relevant.

Eyepoking is common for tall fighters
fvz0p4.jpg

im0i34Jas1BD8.gif

260cvht.jpg

5nuik8.jpg

Just like the gif of the Rampage fight above you idiot, and you can clearly tell who the hell told him to do that and why it would be a good idea to do it to a guy like rampage,

Lol I hope someone gave you a tinfoil hat for Christmas.

Jon Jones has already stated that HE DOES NOT INTEND TO POKE HIS OPPONENTS EYES BUT THAT HE KNOWS BY PAWING OUT HIS HAND LIKE THAT AND KEEPING THE FINGERS OPEN, EYE POKES MAY HAPPEN AND IF IT HAPPENS, THEN IT HAPPENS. IT IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES.

It's like throwing a rock at a bunch of people and not intending to hit anyone but you know it likely will happen...so it is doing unintentional dangerous acts intentionally

eye poking is part of the strategy

I agree

But hey, you live in this cloud thinking mma is some clean sports and that the fighters come to fight without trying to use any dirty tactics that they've been told to use and they'll be able to get away with

And the butthurt Gus fans have entered. Most of them have disappeared since it was announced Jones was fighting DC instead lol.

well if you really believes that they are all unfortunate accidents, its pretty clear whos the blind fanboy here

Its absurd to think an athlete as talented as Jones, who can orchestrate his body with such majesty in the ring, can't control what he does with his fingers. He knows exactly what he's doing and why. Great martial artist, poor sportsman.

Sticking your fingers out like that is clearly intent

I agree

But hey, you live in this cloud thinking mma is some clean sports and that the fighters come to fight without trying to use any dirty tactics that they've been told to use and they'll be able to get away with

Nice job not even replying to my post because you know I just decimated you.

As I said before you're a fan of Wand and Shogun, those fighters have two of the most delusional fan bases of all time so it's no wonder you're talking complete BS.

I never said fighters don't use dirty tactics, but to say Jones eyepokes on purpose every time is completely retarded. Gus has the same if not more fights with eyepokes than Jones do you think he's doing it on purpose?

Actually bad question, Gus owned Shogun so you probably hate him too lol.

well if you really believes that they are all unfortunate accidents, its pretty clear whos the blind fanboy here

Gus has the same number of fights with eyepokes as Jones. I bet you think all his are "unfortunate accidents" don't you?

If it's intentional, Jones is the worst eye poker ever. I mean, how hard can it be to poke an eye? And yet he only manages a couple, tops, per fight.

If the objective is to handicap his opponents without getting disqualified, that seems about right. He couldn't win a fight landing punches and eye pokes in equal volume.

Lol what a biased poll, three options for yes and one for no.....

Uh, poll lists 'magnitude' of fouls pretty plainly.

I guess it could use breaking 'no' into 'no, most of the time' and 'no, all pure accidents", but that's detail.

Gus copied jones and is now winning because of the eyepokes. He eyepoked Manuwa and then used the situation to finish him.

Lol what a biased poll, three options for yes and one for no.....

But, the fact a lot of people are actually picking the option that he eyepokes on purpose "every time" shows how delusional Jones haters have gotten.

maxresdefault.jpg

Do you consider it an accident if someone climbs up on the tallest building in the world with intent to commit suicide and manages to make it to the highest reaches only to decide not to commit suicide and comes back down only to slip off to his death. That dangerous climb is analogous to Jones keeping his fingers outstretched for 90% of the fight.

You can only do it so long before it is no longer considered an accident.

He knows what he is doing is threatening pokes, and is OK with that happening as a result.

And despite how it has looked in a few fights, I don't think he is actively trying to spear dudes in the eyes.

pretty much this

he throws em out as a distraction so he can kick u in the knee

Gus has the same number of fights with eyepokes as Jones. I bet you think all his are "unfortunate accidents" don't you?

Two wrongs don't make a right. Gus is awful for doing that as well.

Back