Jones earned $500,000 & DC earned $90,000 for UFC 182

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

lol perfect

I wonder if there will ever be a time on Sherdog when everyone realizes this isn't all they make. Its been proven time and time again.

It's true, but the fact that they don't disclose it smells of deception and trickery. What are you hiding it for? It's not cause they're not letting their left hand know what their right hand is doing...

Here we go again. Disclosed pay guys. It's how much their contract says they get paid based on their wins and loss.

I would expect nothing less than 3 million for DC and 4-5 million for Bones. This was similar to Rampage/Evans in viewership and they took home 6.7 million combined.

Do you have a source for that? Not saying you're wrong, just wondering if it's legit that they made that much or Dana just had Dave Meltzer spew out some "theoreticals" to appease people.

I think Jones deserves the 500,000, maybe even more. For what he's done in his UFC career he's earned it. DC got paid fine at 90,000. If you compare it to Jones it might look small but Jones has earned that pay in the UFC, just compare DC to a lot of other UFC fighters.

And Dana probably made 5 million

While im all for better fighter pay and dislike the greed of the ufc, I dont believe for a moment DC is only getting 90k. He'll probably clear at least a mil

Jones made 500k total? Like 250/250? LOL his brother probably made that in one half of a preseason game.

500k total no win bonus. Champions with PPV points don't get (need) win bonus. Remember he will likely get a couple of millions over that in PPV points. Forget his brothers, Jon makes nearly as much as their yearly salary in ONE night. He doesn't need to travel around the US on a daily basis, he just fights twice or 3 times a year and makes millions each time.

In the end, he spends 100X less time in front of a live camera yet he's paid tenfold for the camera time. Think about it: minus the promotion and the few interviews, Jon spends 25 minutes in front of a camera to earn millions (2M/3.5M I would guess after PPV points). To get the same amount, his brothers need to spend countless "game hours", never miss a game, never miss practice and follow the team everywhere while attending each post game interview every time.

I don't know how much his brother really make, their only advantage is the union representing them and the team they're playing for. In the end, they both are just football players among other. None of his brothers is the superstar of his team. Jon Jones is the LHW champion of the world, one of the 3 most prominent UFC fighter and likely the one getting the fattest pay check (although we don't really know the total after PPV points).

His brothers have said that Jones makes more than both of them combined.

Lol seriously. Jon bought a 200,000 dollar Bentley a fight where his total reported pay was like 100k-150k I forget exactly.

Both DC and Jon cleared much much more than that. If you think otherwise you just aren't very smart. With PPV points and the rumored buys their coming off with a couple million.

I think GSP, Sonnen and others have already admitted that they were making well over a million per fight in PPV bonuses and more.

I am sure both Jones and Cormier made far more than what is shown here.

Jones made 500k total? Like 250/250? LOL his brother probably made that in one half of a preseason game.

The article says he didn't receive a win bonus. Sad that the #1 p4p fighter in the #1 MMA organisation in the world makes what Floyd Mayweather made every thirty seconds in his fight against Canelo (in guaranteed purse, after PPV points would probably make it every 15 seconds).

Also kinda surprised Josh Burkman makes almost as much as Lombard.

Bones is a super star and has the reebok deal. Dc is not.

The undisclosed payouts by Dana where he hands out big bags of cash need to be included. Sherdoggers know all about it but the irs doesn't

That's 100k raise for Jones, plus probably a little over a million in PPV points. Cormier may or may not get PPV points.

Seems low. especially for the champ.

Back