Jones drug test pop, no big deal and heres's why...

The T/E is just speculation at this point. The results don't correlate to PEDs but some people would love to discredit Jones in any way possible.

So far, it looks like PEDs might be the only thing the results correlate to.

:icon_conf
What do you mean by that?

If in fact his T/E levels were odd, that doesn't necessarily mean he took steroids for example. They could have been odd due to other factors, perhaps even the effects of the coco.

If in fact his T/E levels were odd, that doesn't necessarily mean he took steroids for example. They could have been odd due to other factors, perhaps even the effects of the coco.

You don't know much about hormone levels, do you?

Maybe you should read up on it. The experts are saying the cocaine wouldn't affect it to that extent.

TS says in title it is no big deal, then states it is a big deal. Interesting.

Correlate doesn't mean what you think it means.

PS: If some factors can account for an odd measurement, the odd measurement is evidence for all those factors with the amount of evidential support proportional to the liklihood of those factors.

Maybe you should read up on it. The experts are saying the cocaine wouldn't affect it to that extent.

Internet experts? Ill pass till something official comes out.

Regardless, I don't want to argue with you, your avatar gif is too awesome! Wheres it from?

Internet experts? Ill pass till something official comes out.

Regardless, I don't want to argue with you, your avatar gif is too awesome! Wheres it from?

Vitor conte and the dr who writes for mma junkie.

It's from a marvel game, I can't remember which but it's in the trailer.

To me this is only a big deal for all Jon haters to go run & scream bloody murder in the streets and kick over every rock & pebble. Not to minimize Jon's actions but in the overall scheme of professional sports this is a minor blip quickly overshadowed by the next event or sports scandal.

Maybe we should "Waterboard" his ass until he confesses, that keep you motherf*kers happy?

Maybe we should "Waterboard" his ass until he confesses, that keep you motherf*kers happy?

Calm down, sporto. You're getting a little emo. That said, Jones is currently being investigated for possible perjury (not in a court of law, however), testing positive for cocaine (OOC or not) and may end up having his urine samples on backlog being CIR tested for potential synthetic testosterone use. While I doubt much will happen, it also might. Nobody really knows. And not everybody has to like Jon Jones, in fact, most do not.

Calm down, sporto. You're getting a little emo. That said, Jones is currently being investigated for possible perjury (not in a court of law, however), testing positive for cocaine (OOC or not) and may end up having his urine samples on backlog being CIR tested for potential synthetic testosterone use. While I doubt much will happen, it also might. Nobody really knows. And not everybody has to like Jon Jones, in fact, most do not.

Man I'm calm & cool like the other side of your pillow, I'm just getting a kick reading you all use words like may, possible, suspect, probable, then back it up with the wait & see...?

To me this is only a big deal for all Jon haters to go run & scream bloody murder in the streets and kick over every rock & pebble. Not to minimize Jon's actions but in the overall scheme of professional sports this is a minor blip quickly overshadowed by the next event or sports scandal.

And the rational fans win again.

First DC gets whooped then Jones doesnt pop for T/E like the tards and haters flocked to in order to discredit him. Irrational Jones haters lose yet again, sorry guys! :D

Back