Jones doesn't want to move up any time soon

pincmil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He doesn't want to move up to heavyweight as quick as he said before. Sounds like he'll stick around at 205 for a while. If beats DC, Gustafsson/Johnson would be next. But after that not sure, maybe the loser of that bout.

But if loses to DC and it's a close fight or something that might look like it might be a somewhat fluky KO, then it'd be an immediate rematch.

[YT]Q-atk_Hfipc[/YT]

I wouldnt want to if I was making that UFC money too.

Let him try to break records before moving up. Because I dont see him beating Cain, JDS, Werdum, and Overeem.

If "slow ass" bigfoot could beat Reem, Jones can too. That fight would never happen anyways.

Scared of that guy who doesn't have an athletic body.

Probably gets manhandled by Reem & Browne. Because like 2-3 years ago he was all about moving up ASAP.

He changes his mind every six months.

I am sure watching Overeem get put out by Rothwell made him reconsider.

Let him try to break records before moving up. Because I dont see him beating Cain, JDS, Werdum, and Overeem.

I see him beating overeem maybe JDS if he could tire him out if not he going 2 sleep via uppercut werdum and cain take him out tho

If "slow ass" bigfoot could beat Reem, Jones can too. That fight would never happen anyways.

Have you seen the size of Big foot? He's fucking gigantic compared to Jones, I don't see how Big foot knocking Overeem out has anything to do with Jones.

Jones doesn't even fight remotely like Big foot.

He's got the biggest test of his LHW career coming up in less than a week (IMO), who's already proven he can hang with and beat some of the best heavyweights in the world. After that, he's got the winner of Gus/Rumble, and Gus took him to the absolute edge when they fought the first time. Can we put a cork in the "ducking" thing for a little bit? He's definitely not done at the weight class that he easily makes weight for every time.

I understand him. I mean:

089_Cain_Velasquez_vs_Antonio_Silva_gallery_post.jpg

Breaking Anderson's 10 title defense record would be a good milestone to try and reach.

If Jones beats DC, I think he'll do maybe two/three more matches at LHW before moving up.

I mean, if he beats DC, that only really leaves Gus/Rumble and maybe a DC rematch.

So could just be DC, Gus/Rumble winner, DC rematch, maybe Gus/Rumble rematch lol.

Four fights, maybe over two years, then he moves up. That would put him past Anderson's title defense record.

Scared of that guy who doesn't have an athletic body.

Probably gets manhandled by Reem & Browne. Because like 2-3 years ago he was all about moving up ASAP.

How glorious would it be if his first fight at HW was against Big Country... and got his clocks cleaned!

I think jones will pretty much look like Travis Browne at hw. Accept smaller and less powerful. And probably less successful

well if Jones beats DC, I don't see any real threats to him at HW, if hes able to put on a little size

Back