Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
cross+armed+guard+gif.gif

Jon-Jones-vs-Glover-Teixeira-Shoulder-Crank-GIF.gif

GlitteringAdoredCicada-size_restricted.gif

source.gif

MwWCgoAaERkSXLasuMZqVmh6KllbdDECzp-rdZxIaQc.gif

He needs to more shoulder cranks these days, they are savage as hell.

He needs to more shoulder cranks these days, they are savage as hell.

Hes done the same to DC and Gus, off the top of my head. Hes one of the few to do them, and look somewhat effective.

Just asking to get blasted, but Glover froze. Hooks or elbows to the side of the head, knee or hooks to the body...

<{hughesimpress}>

Glover was like
<mma3>

An elbow would slice that dome open. Jones must have knew Glover felt elbows were beneath him or something

I'm still kind of surprised that didn't become a more common technique.

This is going to sound a little weird, but I don't think most fighters have the stomach to do something that malicious to another human being. You can't see internal damage you're inflicting with blows. The prospect of tearing apart somebody's shoulder probably makes most of them uncomfortable, especially since a standing shoulder crank is likely to do immediate damage whereas people usually have more time to tap to a kneebar or something of that nature.

In addition, a lot of fighters aren't loose enough in the cage to get creative.

This is going to sound a little weird, but I don't think most fighters have the stomach to do something that malicious to another human being. You can't see internal damage you're inflicting with blows. The prospect of tearing apart somebody's shoulder probably makes most of them uncomfortable, especially since a standing shoulder crank is likely to do immediate damage whereas people usually have more time to tap to a kneebar or something of that nature.

Wouldn’t this fuck up the elbow more than the shoulder?

In addition, a lot of fighters aren't loose enough in the cage to get creative.
You're probably right- not about the JJ maulers of course, but I'm with you

The elbow is the first weak spot that's jeopardized by the technique so probably. The shoulder would be more at risk if the elbow didn't fail.

Looks like Glover’s elbow is tweaked more than his shoulder. What a dirty fighter.

For what its worth you can see mike tyson doing that shoulder crank on francois botha in the 90s.

Kinda makes me think of how they were saying conor would have some sort of clinch advantage over floyd, because mma. Lol

Back