Jones-Cormier is the greatest rivalry in MMA history

Pretty good modern rivalry.

I still go back and watch Ken + Tito on occasion. Shamrock just had uncontrollable rage. Pretty fun to watch.

tumblr_nxmuamrMJG1ry1rm7o2_500.gif

This. Jones and driving has been a bigger rivalry.

I guess maybe if you just started watching mma last year it is. I would say Tito and Chuck, and Chuck Randy were better.

If DC wins this fight and their third fight is competitive then it's probably the best. You'd have two P4P contenders facing at the top of their game.

I'd say it is one of the rematches I'm looking forward to the most. I would put Weidman/Silva ahead of it, even though obviously the result was disappointing. But it is one of the real rivalries and not hype bullshit so I definitely appreciate it a lot. I'd say it's the best one currently. Not overall though.

Last edited:
Jones should have to fight Matt Hamil to avenge his loss

Yeah, for me it's GSP and BJ. The rhetoric employed by BJ on the countdown series was over the top. He talked massive shit and got fucking beat within an inch of his life.
GSP And Hughes was pretty good too. A lot of people forget GSP got arm-barred with a second left in the round. To see him take the rematch and rubber match by KO and Armbar was very satisfying. Hughes was the douche kind of arrogant imo.

None of you are even close to the biggest MMA rivalry.

Tito Ortiz vs the lions den was bigger than any rivalry on here.

Ya this rivalry is what saved the UFC during their darkest hours

Rampage - Wand easily #1
But here are my runner ups in no particular order

Anderson - Chael
Faber - Cruz
Fedor-Nog
Penn-Hughes
Sakuraba and Royce, Renzo, Royler and Ryan Gracie
Edgar Vs Maynard
GSP- Hughes
Ortiz-Liddell
Rousey-tate

1 fight is not a rivalry. It's in the making though, we will see. Should be epic.
My fave
Silva vs sonnen -trash talk overkill
Gsp vs hughes/serra - redemption
Cruz vs faber - best of best from wec to ufc still ongoing
Rampage vs silva - bad blood

All epic

you get shit a lot of posters just dont understand.

the gifs you bust out i must say are the beez neez..

here is the amazing summary of ken and dons fight which is one of my favorite videos on youtube. seeing this video in 06 made me an hardcore fan of mma.

keep posting the legendary shit that you do.

None of those you mention are even close. Get real. Rashad-Rampage beef was faker than fake.

Rampage-Wand is not comparable. Rampage was clearly scared of Wand in PRIDE. It was a beta-alpha situation, not an alpha-alpha situation.
news flash, with beef one is always scared after the first fight....

Back