Jones-Cormier is the greatest rivalry in MMA history

Repsac

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
There's been other great rivalries like Fedor-Nog and Chuck-Randy, but nothing really compares to this one in terms of bad blood, competitiveness, skill sets and alpha wills clashing.

Agree/diagree?

Jones & Cormier Appreciation Thread.

hqdefault.jpg

Nah.

BJ-Hughes
Rashad-Rampage
Florian-Not Plagerizing

Frankie vs Maynard is the best rivalry that didn't have any hate involved just two guys wanting to be king of the mountain.

BJ vs GSP is good too. Two champs throwing down to prove who's the best one and for all.

Danielle is a beta compared to Jon "Sexual Chocolate" Jones.

My vote goes to Wand and Rampage. You could tell they honestly hated each other.

Maybe if they'd have fought more than once. It's hardly a rivalry when one guy is 1-0 on the other. If there ends up being a rubber match, then we'll see.

Borderline top 10, in the rivalry department at best...

Frankie vs Maynard is the best rivalry that didn't have any hate involved just two guys wanting to be king of the mountain.

BJ vs GSP is good too. Two champs throwing down to prove who's the best one and for all.

Yeah, for me it's GSP and BJ. The rhetoric employed by BJ on the countdown series was over the top. He talked massive shit and got fucking beat within an inch of his life.

I actually might agree with TS. The buildup to dc/jones 1 was ridiculous, most intense ever. And I believe these are the 2 most skilled LHWs ever.

Back