Jones' CIR Tests still not available

This is the biggest fear for me, and I'm sure a lot of aspiring fighters is if the commissions become corrupted it allows only the special ones to cheat while the others are thrown to the wolves, the big draws are protected while aging legendary fighters, on the decline in skill and drawing power, who are doing the same thing are busted and banned for life. It makes me wonder why Wanderlei is so pissed at the UFC when the NAC is the reason he's banned.

We must stop it before it even starts allow everyone to cheat or no one. If there is corruption and it turns out to be true that some guys are allowed to cheat while others are crucified for it because they may not draw as much as they're getting paid, that would ruin the sport for me. Think about all the fighters that test positive for something after a loss, very few winners test positive, yet isn't that what PED's are for, to help you win?

This is the biggest fear for me, and I'm sure a lot of aspiring fighters is if the commissions become corrupted it allows only the special ones to cheat while the others are thrown to the wolves, the big draws are protected while aging legendary fighters, on the decline in skill and drawing power, who are doing the same thing are busted and banned for life. It makes me wonder why Wanderlei is so pissed at the UFC when the NAC is the reason he's banned.

We must stop it before it even starts allow everyone to cheat or no one. If there is corruption and it turns out to be true that some guys are allowed to cheat while others are crucified for it because they may not draw as much as they're getting paid, that would ruin the sport for me. Think about all the fighters that test positive for something after a loss, very few winners test positive, yet isn't that what PED's are for, to help you win?

There is obviously a connection there (UFC/NSAC)? *In b4 I'm called "conspirtard"

There is obviously a connection there (UFC/NSAC)? *In b4 I'm called "conspirtard"

USATSI_7380283_149008644_lowres.jpg

Wand talks shit about UFC.
Dana foreshadows NSAC will make an example out of him.
NSAC bans Wand from competing for running from the test, even tho Reem did the same and is still around. What did Reem do differently? He never bad mouthed UFC. Reem gets to fight, UFC keeps wand and makes sure he doesn't fight anywhere else.
Checkmate...

Then dana pulls a loaner judge? And nsac doesn't even address it.

And this bones situation is a total gong show.

Jones December 18th blood test results are still missing also.

And that stops them from tampering with a test how?

Your suggesting that they tested Jones correctly, intentionally ignored his PED usage, and then kept the file showing he did peds on hand? And didn't shred it instantly/ tamper with it when the request came up?

Where am I alleging that? I think that they're incompetent and highly deferential to Zuffa/UFC. I think they didn't notice the weird t/e ratios because they don't even know what those mean. They seem to have basically been an intermediary between the testing lab and the UFC. Now that the public spotlight is on them, they might be forced to think.

Wand talks shit about UFC.
Dana foreshadows NSAC will make an example out of him.
NSAC bans Wand from competing for running from the test, even tho Reem did the same and is still around. What did Reem do differently? He never bad mouthed UFC. Reem gets to fight, UFC keeps wand and makes sure he doesn't fight anywhere else.
Checkmate...

Then dana pulls a loaner judge? And nsac doesn't even address it.

And this bones situation is a total gong show.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a fan that only watches the PPV and the shows instead of reading up and following the sport by other avenues. Ignorance certainly is bliss.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a fan that only watches the PPV and the shows instead of reading up and following the sport by other avenues. Ignorance certainly is bliss.

Agreed

Well, if something, NSAC looks shadier and more amateurish than ever.

I, for one, would like to see the end of this 0.19 situation. Would be nice to get some real explanation with all the facts.

I know, being curious makes me a hater. Sorry Bones fans.

No, to put on the front that their "legit" and doing everything to be open, honest, and thorough (when in fact they're not). It makes people wonder why anyone would question them and call those that do question, "conspiracists". Makes an army that is near nazi-esque in defense behavior out of some fans. Looking through this thread, it's obviously worked very well for them.

Would you have doubted their integrity if they had done just that? Of course not. No one did until this moment.

And I call it a conspiracy because thats what it is. A bunch of shadowy figures manipulating behind the scenes, feeding out just enough info to be talked about.

Where am I alleging that? I think that they're incompetent and highly deferential to Zuffa/UFC. I think they didn't notice the weird t/e ratios because they don't even know what those mean. They seem to have basically been an intermediary between the testing lab and the UFC. Now that the public spotlight is on them, they might be forced to think.

Oh, ok. You think random posters now more about drug testing than..... the people who run drug tests.

Likely.

Oh, ok. You think random posters now more about drug testing than..... the people who run drug tests.

Likely.
Alright dude, we get it. You don't think ANYTHING suspicious is going on... geez.

Sounds to me like time is needed for bribes to be negotiated, fall guys selected, etc. But then again, the testing lab in Utah is likely run by Mormons and probably not easy to bribe, and they would have to be complicit. Who knows?

No matter if jones passes it or not people will think that he is guilty. And still the champion jon jones

No matter if jones passes it or not people will think that he is guilty. And still the champion jon jones

Questioning the situation does not equal being a Jones hater. Nice attempt.

Questioning the situation does not equal being a Jones hater. Nice attempt.
This was not about haters so nice attemp. It was about conspiracy theorists. They have inadequate evidence and they think other people are poorly informed. Therefore their scenario must be the truth.

Back