Jones' CIR Tests still not available

VERY suspicious indeed. I think they may try to cover for Jones again here, "lose" or "delay" the test results but keep telling us "he passed". This is something to keep an eye on for sure and when/if the release the results, it should be gone over with a very fine tooth comb to check or anomalies and other possible discrepancies.

Either way, something is very fishy here.

now that is suspicious. 2 weeks for documents they allegedly must have already since they told everyone the CIR on the urine came back clean?

It's true this is a very busy month for them but it just doesn't seem much work to fax over some documents...strange things going on there in the desert.

This.

The IRS back in the day for my schooling faxed over all the tax details within minutes, but the NSAC can't provide the test results for something they supposedly had done a while ago?

Dec 4th test was available and he passed. they are referring to the post fight sample. that has not come back yet.

nobody has seen the documents of the CIR on those urine tests yet. They were requested last week and still nothing - where are they? What's the huge amount of work that is required to fax them over to Kevin Iole or whoever requested them? How much staff is needed to operate the fax machine?

I was giving them the benefit of the doubt until now but this is too strange to ignore.

The NSAC has acted suspiciously throughout this entire situation. First, Jones tested positive for cocaine and they didn't do anything about it except notifying the UFC (the promoter) and letting them decide whether disciplinary action or further investigation is needed. Thats shady as hell considering it was well within the NSAC's power to instate disciplinary action.

Now they claim they performed CIR tests but can't release actual test results.

Theres definitely reason to suspect corruption here.

...and then there are these Jones mega fans that just want this issue to go away and will hop into these threads to muddie up the facts. If you're not interested in this issue, just stay out of the threads.

VERY suspicious indeed. I think they may try to cover for Jones again here, "lose" or "delay" the test results but keep telling us "he passed". This is something to keep an eye on for sure and when/if the release the results, it should be gone over with a very fine tooth comb to check or anomalies and other possible discrepancies.

Either way, something is very fishy here.

There is something I done get about you conspiracy types.

Why would they release that he had odd hormones in the first place? Just to arouse suspicion?

There is something I done get about you conspiracy types.

Why would they release that he had odd hormones in the first place? Just to arouse suspicion?

Nevada Freedom of Information statute legally requires it. The only reason we learned about ANY of this is because a journalist (Kevin Iole) placed a FOIA request.

Nevada Freedom of Information statute legally requires it. The only reason we learned about ANY of this is because a journalist (Kevin Iole) placed a FOIA request.

This is an important piece of information to remember in my opinion.

This is an important piece of information to remember in my opinion.

How so? This isn't Sherlock Holmes, this is a guy who gets paid to write MMA stories doing his job.

Yeah. If it was a cover up they would have just lied about that too.

birdmanhands.gif

Lmao he's the devil

Yeah. If it was a cover up they would have just lied about that too.

This isn't how FOIA works. In general, the request is overseen by a third party, independent of the actual agency. FOIA has exposed many political scandals for this reason.

This isn't how FOIA works. In general, the request is overseen by a third party, independent of the actual agency. FOIA has exposed many political scandals for this reason.

And that stops them from tampering with a test how?

Your suggesting that they tested Jones correctly, intentionally ignored his PED usage, and then kept the file showing he did peds on hand? And didn't shred it instantly/ tamper with it when the request came up?

How so? This isn't Sherlock Holmes, this is a guy who gets paid to write MMA stories doing his job.

I think the point is that NSAC was not releasing this information on their own. It took a legal request that cannot be refused to have information released. In normal circumstances this would have just been reported by the athletic commission with no request.

The NSAC has acted suspiciously throughout this entire situation. First, Jones tested positive for cocaine and they didn't do anything about it except notifying the UFC (the promoter) and letting them decide whether disciplinary action or further investigation is needed. Thats shady as hell considering it was well within the NSAC's power to instate disciplinary action.

Now they claim they performed CIR tests but can't release actual test results.

Theres definitely reason to suspect corruption here.

...and then there are these Jones mega fans that just want this issue to go away and will hop into these threads to muddie up the facts. If you're not interested in this issue, just stay out of the threads.

what this guy said!

No, to put on the front that their "legit" and doing everything to be open, honest, and thorough (when in fact they're not). It makes people wonder why anyone would question them and call those that do question, "conspiracists". Makes an army that is near nazi-esque in defense behavior out of some fans. Looking through this thread, it's obviously worked very well for them.

Back