Jones cemented his P4P status last night

How so? Aldo is close but doesn't have the offensive wrestling. Pettis got grinded by featherweight Guida, fuq outta here.

That was almost four years ago, man. That's like saying Silva wasn't one of the best in the world in 2008 because he got submitted by Chonan in '04...

People kind of just forgot how nuts Aldo is because of a few decisions. Honestly, talking shit to Aldo is probably the last thing you want to do. Give him a motivation to kick your legs into oblivion, oh lordy.

Yeah, I am actually concerned for McGregor's legs in that fight, if it happens. Aldo's kicking game is murderous.

I will probably not watch another Jon Jones fight. p4p dirtiest and most boring fighter.

P.S. I would have loved for Jones to finish the fight even though I don't cheer for him. I would have loved for DC to do the same.

Basically fuck point fighters from now on. You know who you are... :)

I will probably not watch another Jon Jones fight. p4p dirtiest and most boring fighter.

P.S. I would have loved for Jones to finish the fight even though I don't cheer for him. I would have loved for DC to do the same.

Basically fuck point fighters from now on. You know who you are... :)

Well, I have to say, last night his dirty tactics were kept to a minimum. I was expecting at least a handful of eyepokes. lol

People kind of just forgot how nuts Aldo is because of a few decisions. Honestly, talking shit to Aldo is probably the last thing you want to do. Give him a motivation to kick your legs into oblivion, oh lordy.

People haven't forgotten, we see him becoming more tentative before our very eyes. Its one reason I'm picking Conor.

He also does seem less motivated doesn't he? If you think he needs someone to "fire him up", Conor is going to light up him up.

Aldo spends more time talking about money and pay in interviews than his training and how he'll win these days.

Anybody STILL doubting this guy needs to have their head examined.

It was a very good fight overall, and Cormier DID bring it in the earlier rounds.

But JBJ is just a nightmare match-up for anyone at this stage. He has SO many weapons and attacks that are just very difficult to prepare for and defend against. He is a complete mixed martial artist, and it showed last night.

I don't like the guy as a person. Last night his behavior even post fight was beyond douchey. BUT - At this stage, no one can shut him up, nor "solve the puzzle" that is Jon Bones Jones.

Love him or hate him, this guy is the best fighter in MMA right now. He makes great fighters look ordinary.

Has he fought a Chris Weidman? That's right.

Well, I have to say, last night his dirty tactics were kept to a minimum. I was expecting at least a handful of eyepokes. lol

True, but why would I even expect that ? Even a minimal amount. He should be the example ffs. It is what it is I guess.

For my money, right now it's Pettis, Mighty Mouse, Jones, Aldo, Weidman, Lawler, TJ. Pettis is finishing guys more impressively. Mighty Mouse has cleared out his division. Jones is undefeated but I don't see how you can watch Pettis 's last three (Cerrone, Benson and Gil) victories and compare them to Jon's last three (Cormier, Glover and Gus) and not give Showtime the nod.

Well, Aldo is losing his title to conor in Ireland. So no, aldo isn't even close...

I always chuckle when I see someone underestimating Aldo.

This fight could be source of another river of Sherdog tears..

It's a close race, him and aldo are super close, I got Jones slightly edging out Jose, but like I said it's really close, I have no problem with people saying Aldo is p4p #1.

Back