Media Jones bulking up (Video)

He also deadlifts 630lbs and would still beat the shit out of you after doing it too. Let me guess, your calves are way bigger than his too? Fuck outta here lmao

lol deadlifted that on blocks.... probably adds 50 pounds or so.... and that was a while back... doubt he could do 600lbs now without blocks. And yes I know he did do that but, I almost guarantee you he can’t pull 600lbs now.

He also deadlifts 630lbs and would still beat the shit out of you after doing it too. Let me guess, your calves are way bigger than his too? Fuck outta here lmao
630 deadlift with super long arms is not that impressive, your torso is almost erect.
It's like a block pull. Anybody can block pull 630

Not enough plates, bar wasn’t even stylebending.

jon is gonna get wrekt at heavyweight! (If he actually ever fights there.)

Is there a reference to DBZ by Jones who said wasn't a fan of anime?

So what do you suggest? get bigger naturaly? get bigger hands, thicker frame etc. how? HGH?
I was talking about the Izzy/Jones match up. Izzy just beat one bodybuilder, so those squats don't seem like it will be the answer.

But getting some meat on those legs for his HW debut is a good route, though.

I was talking about the Izzy/Jones match up. Izzy just beat one bodybuilder, so those squats don't seem like it will be the answer.

But getting some meat on those legs for his HW debut is a good route, though.

Oddly enough a huge jacked bodybuilder that never offensively grapples.

Is bodybuilding really the answer after what Izzy just plowed through?
jones outstriked fighters better than costa check
jones outwrestled even olympians check
what more would u really ask ?

Jones will have to win with speed at HW since he's never shown much power. I won't say he can't do it but if HWs hit him like some LHWs have, his chin may not survive.

His 600lbs deadlift was with a reduced range of motion tho.

Anyways.... Jones has never been outmuscled and has been there with guys who would ragdoll most HWs. He will be fine.

Holy shit that was extra cringe, if Cejudo's gremlin behind the camera?

We have a pulse
"Igor... Inject the picograms... We have a pulse... One bump of pure lightening... And... IT'S ALIVE... WHAHAHAHAHA"

"This isn't even my final form" is an anime meme you outed yourself Bones
latest

Why even train jon, just take some dbol, pulse that shit you will be a big watery heavyweight in no time

Back