Jones beats up old men

Can't argue with those facts. He'll be heading to retirement homes to battle old boxing vets at this rate.

Facts? He put the current ages of guys that Jones fought 4 years ago.

I guess Sak shouldn't get any credit for beating Royce either. I mean Royce is 50 years old.

70etnb.jpg

Im actually really enjoying these sore loser threads at the moment, quite funny. Keep'em coming boys

Are those even the ages of the guys when they fought Jones? Vitor is 37 now...

Except those are current ages. He beat Shogun, Rampage, Machida and Rashad when they were between 29 and 32...pretty much your athletic prime.

Sheesh, this may be the dumbest of the dumb posts.

Don Frye wants Jon Jones next

Jones has only one top 10 win against someone with similar age and size (and he arguably lost).
All other top 10 are either a decade older and/or notoriously undersized.

DC shouldn't be in the old men category, he is a young guy, who started like 3 years ago and fought a great fight. Nothing in this fight was an age factor.
Look at the age of ALL ufc champions. 35 is too old for athletes.

Way to embarrass yourself TS, and sorry, he beat Gus too.

It's true. Why? The competition still isn't as great as people want to believe, because the sport is still in its infancy.

The UFC began in 1993. Being the GOAT in a 21 year old organization is meaningless. New breed by ballsack.

Lmao I love this night.

Except those are current ages. He beat Shogun, Rampage, Machida and Rashad when they were between 29 and 32...pretty much your athletic prime.

Sheesh, this may be the dumbest of the dumb posts.
none of them were in their prime, perhaps with the exception of Machida and Rashad, 2 notoriously undersized opponents.

Back