Jones beats Ngannou easily

d0g

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Ngannou doesn't have the skill to land on Jones. It would be a repeat of the Santos fight, easy domination for Jon.

Not easily, but the GOAT will win. Overcome the odds like John Cena

Jones gets KO'ed in the first round, but wins rounds 1 3 and 5.

lol

Ngannou doesn't have the skill to land on Jones. It would be a repeat of the Santos fight, easy domination for Jon.
Easy domination? Trolling or retarded?

tenor.gif

I don't know what's going on in your life that you need to resort to a thread like this for it but here you go. Keep your head up and good luck.
u1sOpkQ.png

Why you talking about Ngannu. We don't know if he can beat a two legged Santos.

Jones KO'd stiff by Cormier or any other HW

Nagannou could finish Jones. But if he can't do it in round 1 or 2, Jones will grind him out because Nagannou doesn't have the cardio. Jones has a chin, but he hasn't fought at heavyweight and thats completely different power. Any one of those Santos shots at Jones that barely stunned him if done by Nagannou could have Jones in serious jeopardy.

Ngannou would simply overpower jones gorilla style. Eat a leg kick, close the distance and donkey kong him.

After that performance this is definitely the first thing that came to my mind too.

After that performance this is definitely the first thing that came to my mind too.
After that performance the first thing to come to your mind was Jon taking on Ngannou is a good idea for him? Perception truly is a funny thing. Carry on.

I doubt he can handle Ngannou's power at HW.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back