Jones Beats DC and is still seething at press conference.

Thats why it seems like being champ is making him a less happy/more angry person over time.

I think it's the people who are never convinced that are making him unhappy. He could retire having cleaned out two divisions, but people will still be on here claiming 'Arms too long', 'Legs too skinny', 'Didn't move up early enough', 'Scared of Middleweight'...

Im not the one that brought race into this debate. You like to make something fairly straightforward more complicated than it is.

Simpletons tend to look for simplistic answers. It is all they can understand. I mean sure, it contradicts your last post where you pretended to agree that it was all good points that a multitude of external and internal factors would play a role but liars aren't known for their memories. The stupid ones anyway.

I see now you going to mix it up and pretend you were bringing up Jones' anger to show how it motivates him to fight great and how everybody has a dark side! lol. The same guy you were trying to paint as someone that would actually murder DC and saying has thin skin and anger problems. You can't even keep your stories straight from one post to the next.

So transparent.

I think it's the people who are never convinced that are making him unhappy. He could retire having cleaned out two divisions, but people will still be on here claiming 'Arms too long', 'Legs too skinny', 'Didn't move up early enough', 'Scared of Middleweight'...

You really think he cares what the fans think to that degree? Thats crazy if true.

Simpletons tend to look for simplistic answers. It is all they can understand. I mean sure, it contradicts your last post where you pretended to agree that it was all good points that a multitude of external and internal factors would play a role but liars aren't known for their memories. The stupid ones anyway.

I see now you going to mix it up and pretend you were bringing up Jones' anger to show how it motivates him to fight great and how everybody has a dark side! lol. The same guy you were trying to paint as someone that would actually murder DC

So transparent. But i can solve all your problems. Go find your mom, ask her to hug you a bunch of times, all those hugs you felt cheated out of as a kid, and then you won't have to be such a troll online making bogus threads with obvious agendas and trying to censor posters. Let me know how it works out:)

Your a female right?

There is no comparing the temperament of Jones and Fedor.

"Years ago we hardly had anything to eat. Now I earn more money and I see every opponent as a man who tries to put me back to that poorer period. That man has to be eliminated." - Jon Jones

I agree with you - Jones has some deep anger issues within him that need to be resolved...

Sarcasm

You are wasting your time. He doesn't want to hear anything that isn't a personal flaw of Jones as a reason. Despite claiming all people have the same dark side. His contradictory nonsense is just his attempt to cover up his trolling but he can't even keep his story straight. His agenda however isn't changing.

You are wasting your time. He doesn't want to hear anything that isn't a personal flaw of Jones as a reason. The rest of his contradictory nonsense is just his attempt to cover up his trolling but he can't even keep his story straight. His agenda however isn't changing.

Your so smart that you get all butthurt and invested in a thread on sherdog. Thats how smart you are.

The UFC promised "Bad Blood"....

Your so smart that you get all butthurt and invested in a thread on sherdog. Thats how smart you are.

You started an account in 2007 yet still use the term "butt-hurt"?

Exactly how old are you? Did you start your account when you were 9

lol

You started an account in 2007 yet still use the term "butt-hurt"?

Exactly how old are you? Did you start your account when you were 9

lol

Right because your so above that terminology. Your a douche

Right because your so above that terminology. Your a douche

Your dark side is showing

Are you going to go kill someone or do you just have thin skin and an anger problem? But you know, a murderous anger problem that everyone has, which makes the reason for your thread all the more baffling if that's what you think. Damn those pesky contradictions!

:)

I think he cares. He frequently references that sort of critique in interviews. I do get the impression that it bothers him.

I'm also wondering what the deal is between him and Dana. They don't seem to be on very friendly terms. Check out Jones reaction when Dana cracks a joke at the press conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55MWWfPfZN8&feature=youtu.be&t=31m27s

Dana was being an ass. Jones was talking up Greg Jackson's camp and Dana butted in to make a sarcastic comment like he was agreeing and then saying just kidding because he hates Jackson. Just one more reason why Dana needs to take a step back as his ego is out of control. Bashing the champ's camp while the champ is praising it is just selfish and classless. Right before the fight Dana was quoted as saying Jones definitely came off as the bad guy in the backstage Fox releases and that comment came AFTER Jones made it clear he expected more support from the UFC than to release that footage.

I used to like DW and still give credit where it is due as far as him helping to build the company. But I think they need to keep his activities separate from the fighters. I think more and more fighters have grown to really dislike him.

Your dark side is showing

Are you going to go kill someone or do you just have thin skin and an anger problem? But you know, a murderous anger problem that everyone has, which makes the reason for your thread all the more baffling if that's what you think. Damn those pesky contradictions!

:)

Yes im going to kill someone because i started a thread on sherdog. :rolleyes:

Dana was being an ass. Jones was talking up Greg Jackson's camp and Dana butted in to make a sarcastic comment like he was agreeing and then saying just kidding because he hates Jackson. Just one more reason why Dana needs to take a step back as his ego is out of control. Bashing the champ's camp while the champ is praising it is just selfish and classless. Right before the fight Dana was quoted as saying Jones definitely came off as the bad guy in the backstage Fox releases and that comment came AFTER Jones made it clear he expected more support from the UFC than to release that footage.

I used to like DW and still give credit where it is due as far as him helping to build the company. But I think they need to keep his activities separate from the fighters. I think more and more fighters have grown to really dislike him.

Your just now realizing that a lot of fighters dont like Dana? Wow you are intelligent.

Jones has a chip on his shoulder and almost anything can set him off. Its like he has to keep himself in check or he will kill someone. And this chip he's got is only getting bigger the longer he is the champ.

Well that's what he told DC right? If you spit on me I would kill you, literally. The scary part of Jones is that he is only 27, this may not be the best version of Jones we ever see. He could be better at age 30 than he is now.

Back