Jones Beats DC and is still seething at press conference.

So if Jones has anger issues, im bashing him? You need to focus dude.

Learn to read troll starter

A young man thrust into stardom dealing with haters, financial leeches, users, racists, the public spotlight, constant judgement and scrutiny, etc is bound to have external factors playing a role along with any personal shortcomings on his end. Only a complete dipshit would think they could just be so simplistic as to say he is just angry because he has thin skin and a temper.

And you have now shown that you are also willing to be completely dishonest. I gave you the reasons. It was you trying to censor other posters that were interjecting any reason that couldn't be labeled as Jones' fault.

He doesn't have anger issues, so yes you are bashing him.

If I put up a thread called 'DC is pussy for crying' that would be bashing a guy for showing emotion. Jones doesn't like DC, all he did was show that emotion.

Its not bashing to see a personality trait and talk about it.

You keep trying to put race into it. Your wrong.

Right. Into it as one of many factors.

You are the opposite of smart

Let's see how good your deductive reasoning is

You don't know what that means do you?

Meh...it's ok. You don't have anything worth adding anyway

Learn to read troll starter

A young man thrust into stardom dealing with haters, financial leeches, users, racists, the public spotlight, constant judgement and scrutiny, etc is bound to have external factors playing a role along with any personal shortcomings on his end. Only a complete dipshit would think they could just be so simplistic as to say he is just angry because he has thin skin and a temper.

And you have now shown that you are also willing to be completely dishonest. I gave you the reasons. It was you trying to censor other posters that were interjecting any reason that couldn't be labeled as Jones' fault.

All good points and i agree with them but i dont see anything about racism here.

Its not bashing to see a personality trait and talk about it.

It is when you invent the personality trait. You've used one emotion displayed in one post-fight press conference to paint a picture of Jon Jones as someone seething with hate who would, given the opportunity, actually murder another man.

You are a liar troll-starter

Not a very smart one. But one nevertheless

Why dont you make a thread about your theory of Jones being pissed off due to racism? If thats what you really believe.

All good points and i agree with them but i dont see anything about racism here.

It was in there

Go back and read it again

You only have a few moves don't you?

If you understood and thought it was good points that external factors would play a role, then how does this still need to be explained to you? See, it really doesn't. You just simply know you have been exposed. There was no way to deny the obvious merit of that post as no rational person would deny external and internal factors would play a role. So your only move was to go back to being purposely obtuse on the actual point of racism. But this is where your dishonesty gets you in trouble again. And you also waited too long to go back to faking like you are a sincere poster. You already showed your hand.

He gets no joy from this. He's all dark energy.

Once again, im not saying he should like DC after the fight. Im just seeing Jones as a very angry, dark energy guy after winning a huge fight and retaining his title. He got no joy from the win. And Jones just seems to get more intense and dark as his career progresses. He's just a real angry dude.

You repeat yourself a lot. We get it. You hate Jones and think he was really mad. Go to fucking bed.

It is when you invent the personality trait. You've used one emotion displayed in one post-fight press conference to paint a picture of Jon Jones as someone seething with hate who would, given the opportunity, actually murder another man.

Just saying he's pissed instead of happy after beating a huge rival. Anyone can be pushed far enough to kill. Thats a human trait.

Why dont you make a thread about your theory of Jones being pissed off due to racism? If thats what you really believe.
Because troll-starter, I don't have to worry about censorship and can talk about it right here. I also know despite your constant attempts to lie that anybody reading will see that I listed racism as one possible factor in many that could be playing a role. Trying the same lie repeatedly actually decreases the chances it will work when disproved the first time.

But I am actually am just gonna let this thread die a natural death as it has been exposed for the troll thread it is

It was in there

Go back and read it again

You only have a few moves don't you?

If you understood and thought it was good points that external factors would play a role, then how does this still need to be explained to you? See, it really doesn't. You just simply know you have been exposed. There was no way to deny the obvious merit of that post as no rational person would deny external and internal factors would play a role. So your only move was to go back to being purposely obtuse on the actual point of racism. But this is where your dishonesty gets you in trouble again. And you also waited too long to go back to faking like you are a sincere poster. You already showed your hand.

Im not the one that brought race into this debate. You like to make something fairly straightforward more complicated than it is.

Just saying he's pissed instead of happy after beating a huge rival. Anyone can be pushed far enough to kill. Thats a human trait.

Yes TS, anyone you can be pushed far enough to kill... therefore Jones must have anger issues.

Go and watch some of his post-fight victory party videos, he seems pretty happy there.

Because troll-starter, I don't have to worry about censorship and can talk about it right here. I also know despite your constant attempts to lie that anybody reading will see that I listed racism as one possible factor in many that could be playing a role. Trying the same lie repeatedly actually decreases the chances it will work when disproved the first time.

But I am actually am just gonna let this thread die a natural death as it has been exposed for the troll thread it is

Personal attacks are all your good for and you call me a troll. Put your money where your mouth is tough guy. Make your Jones/racism thread.

He does seem to be more angry in general these days. The pressure of being in the spotlight and having so much hate coming his way must be taking its toll.

I think Jones is one of those fighters that people will only appreciate when he's no longer around.

Yes TS, anyone you can be pushed far enough to kill... therefore Jones must have anger issues.

Go and watch some of his post-fight victory party videos, he seems pretty happy there.

Thats why it seems like being champ is making him a less happy/more angry person over time.

He does seem to be more angry in general these days. The pressure of being in the spotlight and having so much hate coming his way must be taking its toll.

I think Jones is one of those fighters that people will only appreciate when he's no longer around.

Jones is an amazing fighter obviously. I think his dark side makes him even better. We all have a dark side. Seems like he's using his to great effect in the cage.

Back