Jones back training

pincmil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Wants to fight 3 times this year. It's possible because he already had one in. But don't' know who the third one would be against.

[YT]fOEIfDUGz64[/YT]

Winner of Gus/Rumble => Phil Davis (unless Davis loses)

If Davis loses, I'd expect some kind of Gus/Rumble loser vs Rashad for the next shot.

Maybe Souza will get a shot since they are refusing to let him bang at MW.

Coke ain't cheap

On topic Gus and then there is nobody left in LHW. Kinda funny when you think about it.

Gotta get dat money for dat rhinoplasty. Damn deteriorating septums.

Oh, and...Rumble then Gus. That's just how it's gonna play out, boys. Sorry.

And when Jones fights Gus, it will be for a rematch with Rumble, cause Rumble's snatchin dat belt.

Last edited:
He has had 1 fight so his second fight will be against Gus, then he can fight Rumble to earn a title shot.

There is potential to stack the 4th of July card or even Memorial Day card. Jones vs Rumble/Gus winner main event and Aldo vs McGregor co-main event?! Doesn't matter who's on the card after that, those two fights sell themselves!!!

You can hate him for a lot of things, but the guy doesn't go the easy route when it comes to giving his division a chance to take that belt from him.

I always root against him, but I respect the hell outta his warrior spirit.

Jones fights winner of gus rum... then looses... fights Cormier for number 1contender. . Looses...
Retires.

LOL, so active. 3 fights a year. So it's like one every 5+ months. Jones is right, he has no time to be a coke addict with that schedule.

You can hate him for a lot of things, but the guy doesn't go the easy route when it comes to giving his division a chance to take that belt from him.

I always root against him, but I respect the hell outta his warrior spirit.

His warrior spirit wouldnt allow him to fight an undersized cheal on two weeks notice.

His warrior spirit wouldnt allow him to fight an undersized cheal on two weeks notice.

That would be Greg Jackson and yes, Greg told jones not to take the fight and jones listened to Greg and declined.

His warrior spirit has always been guided by Greg and he is a good student.

Meh, if that's the best you can come up with on discrediting his bad assness, then that's not too bad.

Chael got his monkey ass whooped didn't he? Its whatever.

And I feel like taking a shower for defending him. Ah well, dudes a beast and a half.

Jones fights winner of gus rum... then looses... fights Cormier for number 1contender. . Looses...
Retires.

And the winner of "The least possible outcome" is....this guy. Heres your trophy

th

Meh, if that's the best you can come up with on discrediting his bad assness, then that's not too bad.

Chael got his monkey ass whooped didn't he? Its whatever.

And I feel like taking a shower for defending him. Ah well, dudes a beast and a half.

No its not what ever. im not discrediting him im discrediting your statement of him having a warriors spirit. Tj dillashaw fought a guy on a days notice for his newly acquired title. John had two weeks and still said no... to the point of it affecting the entire show.

So no he certainly doesnt deserve that title. Bad ass fighter sure. But not a warrior like others who will fight whom ever is put infront of them when ever its needed. Take a shower and burn your clothes.

Gotta get dat money for dat rhinoplasty. Damn deteriorating septums.

Oh, and...Rumble then Gus. That's just how it's gonna play out, boys. Sorry.

And when Jones fights Gus, it will be for a rematch with Rumble, cause Rumble's snatchin dat belt.

He has had 1 fight so his second fight will be against Gus, then he can fight Rumble to earn a title shot.

Retires.

We actually have three guys in this thread that think Jones wouldn't get an immediate rematch when/if he ever loses.

Back