Jones and Chael Sitting and having fun together [UNREAL!!]

You mean sonnen doesn't mean everything he says??

Unreal!!

Soon they will have to cancel the fight because they are best friends.

who cares I just want to see Jones/Gust so this fight needs to hurry up and get over with

They probably just don't hate each other, is that to hard to believe?

They probably just don't hate each other, is that to hard to believe?

Then why is this fight even happening?

The only reason it was made is because they supposedly have beef. Sure, we all knew Chael started "talking trash" out of the blue to get a big money fight, but if it they're not going to play the ONLY angle they have for making this fight, then they shouldn't have it.

Just cancel it. Nobody wants to see it anyways. There are far more fights out there for both guys that, you know, actually MAKE SENSE.

Then why is this fight even happening?

The only reason it was made is because they supposedly have beef. Sure, we all knew Chael started "talking trash" out of the blue to get a big money fight, but if it they're not going to play the ONLY angle they have for making this fight, then they shouldn't have it.

Just cancel it. Nobody wants to see it anyways. There are far more fights out there for both guys that, you know, actually MAKE SENSE.

I want to see it.

Shogun and Machida both said no to a fight

thats some vinny ,mac shit right there.

teh ufc is losing legitimacy by the day.

at least vinny mac comes out and calls it entertainment.

I want to see it.

Shogun and Machida both said no to a fight

So? What's your point? What relevance does Machida and Shogun turning down a fight on few weeks notice have to do with Chael coaching a season of TUF based on nothing more than him claiming he hated Jones in order to appeal to WWE fans? Chael would have taken a fight on a weeks notice, so let's reward him for it? Get outta here. Of course he would take that fight. He has nothing to lose and everything to gain. He loses, so what? He was supposed to. He wins? OMG! Best eva! Machida and Shogun both had far more to lose in their careers than Chael Sonnen did.

Bones vs Chael isn't going to be a competitive fight. You can't even use the, "anything can happen in MMA! line because it's just not here for this one. Either Jones subs Chael early and predictably or Jones plays cautious for some reason and frustrates Chael for 25 minutes. Jones supposedly had legitimate beef with Rashad and playing it safe. What's he going to do when he is supposed to have a beef with someone and has a whole season of TUF promotion on the line hoping he loses?

It's a pointless fight put together for no other reason than, "this guy hates this other guy now for some reason!!!!" which isn't even true, as we all obviously know by now.

Dana marketing it as a grudge match...FAIL.

jones may be nice to him but he and all of us know that Sonnen has nothing for him and he will slice his face open with elbows. Sonnen on the other hand is full of shit and only is taking this fight for $$$$ (the same reason Vitor fought Jones with a broken hand).

Chael Fans "We're the only ones who know Chael is faking everything and everyone else is falling for it. Yay, we are brilliant"

Chael stops trolling for TUF

Chael Fans "I won't watch TUF if Chael isn't being fake and getting me excited and conning me into buying a PPV cause I believe he will beat Jones"

sonnen does not weigh 220-230 lbs , theres no way.. probably around 215-218 .. but they are both good guys and MMA fighters not street thugs who need to run there mouths like its the WCW or something

Chael will get a deal in pro wrestling when his MMA career is over.

Back