Jones and Chael Sitting and having fun together [UNREAL!!]

Sometimes when people meet, they don't hate each other...why pretend?

I would be more entertained by two TUF coaches clowning on each other in a friendly way than the half the forced crap that is on there.

I don't know why people care if it was already posted because I haven't seen it and I'm sure others haven't. That was hilarious.

You mean Chael said a bunch of shit that he didn't mean to garner fans? No way!

Dana is still going to say....."This is THE GREATEST season of the TUF EVER. It's ****** UNREAL.... The dislike these 2 have for have each other, wow... Not only that.... We have assembled the best fighters for the show.... It's gonna be AMAZING"

lol at all the 12 year old and Just Bleed fans who were only interested when they thought the beef was real.

The fight was garbage from the start, beef or not.

Chael doesn't have bad blood with anyone. He fabricates beef to draw attention away from the fact he has little chance in the title fights he get's in.
Jones never had any beef either because at this point he's just collecting paychecks and tallying up W's at LHW. He'll gladly play into Chael's hype if it means he'll get more buys because aside from Gus no one wants to pay to watch Jones dismantle under matched fighters.

This fight is a joke. I get why it's happening, but Jones should be fighting Hendo or Gus. Chael is going to look like a fool in this fight and will probably retire to the broadcast booth or ESPN after.

lol :rolleyes:

Hendo would get tooled, punchers chance is all he has, but Hendo is slow and jones will be a mile away jabbing him and kicking his shins
Gustaffson could get tooled based on if Jones gets him down. But that goes for any fighter

Bunch of phonies... and ppl fall for these illusions of drama

Chael doesn't have bad blood with anyone. He fabricates beef to draw attention away from the fact he has little chance in the title fights he get's in.

Jones never had any beef either because at this point he's just collecting paychecks and tallying up W's at LHW. He'll gladly play into Chael's hype if it means he'll get more buys because aside from Gus no one wants to pay to watch Jones dismantle under matched fighters.

This fight is a joke. I get why it's happening, but Jones should be fighting Hendo or Gus. Chael is going to look like a fool in this fight and will probably retire to the broadcast booth or ESPN after.

He talks so much trash because it makes him more marketable and gets him more money/undeserved title shots. Anyone can see that.

It has NOTHING to do with what you said!!

It's still real to me dammit.

I JUST TURNED BLUE BELT, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sometimes when people meet, they don't hate each other...why pretend?

I would be more entertained by two TUF coaches clowning on each other in a friendly way than the half the forced crap that is on there.

This. I haven't watched TUF in awhile, but in the fight game in general I don't care if there's bad blood. Christ some of the best fights you see are from fighters who are good friends. Rather than the ones where there's the fabricated hatred, a beef that's so promoted, it's almost destined to fall short of high expectations.

On the other hand, Chael's pretty damn good at promoting a fight. Even if you know most of what he says is for just that reason.

+100 Exactly. Yet again peiople like to underestimate Jones' intelligence. The money is right this time so of course he made a business decision to collect a pile of money. He is fighting Sonnen on his terms, not someone elses

I don't understand why casual fans are surprised.

Why would their beef be real? What has happened between them to create a beef in the first place?

Chael just started talking trash out of nowhere to get a big money fight and it worked.

This season of TUF is nothing more than a money grab to get the WWE fans back on board since the UFC's popularity is at an all-time low and as long as they can keep it realistic and believable then it will do what it's meant to.

This video was from a conference call for the press who aren't stupid and knew this was a money grab and wasn't a legitimate beef so there's no reason for them to fake it for this call.

They should have done it before TUF.. So not done any TUF at all.
The edge is gone.

Back