Jones and Brock alike?

darticus

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I swear the more and more Jones was getting hit the more he reminded me of how Brock would look when he got hit. Granted no one likes getting hit, but his reactions were a lot different than most fighters. Did anyone else notice this?

Let's find anything to bash the guy that won

dude just took 130 signifigant strikes, many of them would have dropped an average chinned lhw. and was still coming forward and pouring it on in the 5th fucking round. what a joke of a thread.

Never entered my mind
It was a great fight.

I actully thought the same thing after a coupke of shots he took.......

lol he's a bit better than Brock, actually a lot better. But yeah, once he starts getting lit up he looks lost, like he doesn't know whats going on

Not to the same degree as Brock (apparently Brock didnt allow a lot of striking in sparring or something) but Jones did turn away from punches a whole lot. And not in a rolling with it way.

Yes he looked like Brock....

By coming forward more and more and going for it non stop, Jones is a star. He has a solid chin and was involved in a war and showed his championship spirit and mentality.

No wasn't trying to bash, was just unusual. Just an observation. Not a hater was an awesome fight.

Back