Jones 2,3,4,5

spike85

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If scoring on damage and not hype. Jones won 2,3,4,5.

Reyes started fading in the first, really landed nothing other than checked leg kicks and lost in every area after he shot his load.

If you really think that

tenor.gif

Reyes 1,2,3
Santos 1,2,5

FFS WHOS LETTING RETARDS USE THE INTERENT??

I totally understand why you have 2500 messages and 160 likes on this forum, you retarded donkey dick.

I totally understand why you have 2500 messages and 160 likes on this forum, you retarded donkey dick.
Probably because he joined the forum before we started the dumbass "like" system, noob.

Jon Jones is the winningest champion in UFC history and people are acting like it’s an accident.

Vacating the LHW title to let Reyes and Anthony Smith fight for table scraps while Jones dispatches of Stipe at heavyweight is the only thing Jon needs to do now.

Reyes started fading in the first, really landed nothing other than checked leg kicks and lost in every area after he shot his load.
you are absolutely delucional

4-1 Reyes 1,2,3,5

Jon Jones is the winningest champion in UFC history and people are acting like it’s an accident.

Vacating the LHW title to let Reyes and Anthony Smith fight for table scraps while Jones dispatches of Stipe at heavyweight is the only thing Jon needs to do now.
oh now, the thing is to overturn the decision

Absolutely disgusting performance by the Judges.
Jones 49-46 lol wtf???

TS must be real real high if he thinks JJ won 4.

Absolutely disgusting performance by the Judges.
Jones 49-46 lol wtf???

TS must be real real high if he thinks JJ won 4.

Hey thats an insult to high people ..

Hes probably just a drunk troll ..

2, 3, 4, 5 - couldn't say it better myself. Dominic controlled the octagon in the 1st and then never again. Jon landed his shots, landed the bigger shots, landed the only takedowns (however brief), and completely controlled the center of that octagon for 20 straight minutes. People thinking Reyes won that fight are living in a fantasy world

Cripes, Sherbro, I heard that post all the way up in Barrow, Alaska!

Haha .. Yeah man this morning has been a real eye opener, its unreal the amount of daft cunts are about.

Because most of his posts were from before 'likes' existed?

But, yeah, TS is clearly a moron.

Back