Jone looks small for the first time in a face-off

Lol yeah yeah another sherdog thing, according to SHERDOG IF YOU ARE TALLER YOU ARE BIGGER!!!

It’s actually who is the thicker man overall. There are plenty of 145 ers at 6’1 yet mark hunt is 5’10. You think a 6’1 featherweight is bigger than mark hunt? Lol that’s retarded.

ONLY ON SHERDOG
Manlet detected

I don't know but he's growing some decent looking tits. Guess that is the down side of being the first and only guy to pulse PEDs years after you've taken them.

That's YOUR definition of big. Having a huge reach advantage over your opponent is considerably more significant than just being "thicker". Weight is overrated. How tall and how long you are has a lot more impact on what you can do inside the octagon. It makes everything easier. It's easier for you to avoid being hit, easier to hit, easier to lock in submissions. Weight doesn't give you shit. Honestly, it doesn't even make you stronger or more powerful.
Weight, even just fat, is sometimes very valuable in both grappling and striking. Some people are "athletic fat" obviously this isn't scientific but a guy like Andy ruiz is one of the best boxers on earth, Tyson fury smokes dudes who look like Greek gods, i do belive sometimes people are best with a little fat on them for whatever reason. One of the best basketball players I ever played with/against was maybe 6'2 240 ish but the guy was quick, super strong and could grab rim standing. Meanwhile my 6'4 boznian friend is solid d3 college player and couldn't come close to him on the court in almost anyway.

Lighting and shoe lifts

When you tasted the Cuban Missile, why would you want some sexual chocolate?...
I can think of a few reasons...<NoneOfMy>

giphy.gif

Reyes has lifted shoes, they are pretty much both the same height, Reyes has maybe a half-inch over him. Jones has the arms of a man a foot taller than him though.

I thought the same too, looks like he has lift shoes. In the press conference video Jones looked as big as Reyes looks now and now Reyes looks bigger.

They want the easiest money they can get.
A agree that main motivation is money in this case. Still, I respect much more fighters with a little bit more courage that fight without cutting (basically Sakuraba, Henderson, Frankie Edgar, BJ Penn and all the HW-s)

A agree that main motivation is money in this case. Still, I respect much more fighters with a little bit more courage that fight without cutting (basically Sakuraba, Henderson, Frankie Edgar, BJ Penn and all the HW-s)

Brain damaged and penniless.

View attachment 724207 View attachment 724209

Above is what a 6’1 140 person looks like versus a 5’8 jacked 200lbs looks like..... which one is more impressive. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but I don’t know anyone who would want to look like that skinny guy.

This conversation might be different if you said 6’1 at 165-175lbs versus jacked at 5’8 or even 5’10. Then I could see why a lot of the people would choose the former.

Problem is that the 6’1 kid can get into a serious weightlifting program and drink dat dere celltech 24/7 to become an absolute unit. The other 5’8” will always be doomed being a manlet. You can’t get taller.

And stories for your grandkids, also honor to your last name (that will live long after you are gone...). Everything has + and -, so choice is hard.

I'd prefer to be able to recognise my grandkids and remember my own last name.

That hasn’t been my experience I’m only 5’10 and get called a “big guy” quite often. Although you can be right sometimes. I think it also depends on the width of the shoulders and head size too. Lol

You must live in Lilliput

Reyes has lifted shoes, they are pretty much both the same height, Reyes has maybe a half-inch over him. Jones has the arms of a man a foot taller than him though.

There's some real :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry going on in this forum

I'd prefer to be able to recognise my grandkids and remember my own last name.
I would much rather live and be remembered like Fedor or Mark Hunt, than McGregor or GSP.
First two might not have (that much) money or fame, but they will always be remembered as warriors that fought against strongest people of their time and beat most of them.

Back