Jonathan Taylor a bonafide stud

Elzio Dennick

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
225 pounds 4.3/10.4 jets with some wiggle. and can catch a football, yep. the total package. The best NFL RB today.

Last edited:
He did that at Wisconsin quite often.

Thank God cause Wentz sucks
I didn't see the game Thursday night, but I almost spit my coffee on my monitor when I went to check out the Box Score. I thought, "The Colts beat the Patriots? Really?" Then I see Wentz has 57 yards passing with an interception, and 11 yards rushing (on 8 rushes). The team had 116 yards total offense.

I'm wondering how in the blue fuck they managed to score 27 points. It was impossible not to chuckle.

225 pounds 4.3/10.4 jets with some wiggle. and can catch a football, yep. the total package. The best NFL RB today.

J.C. Jackson is a stud himself and super fast (4.4 40). He caught Justin Jackson from behind and saved a touchdown when Jackson had a 75-yard run against the Pats earlier this season. I thought he was gonna catch Taylor too, but Taylor is a burner. There's probably not another back in the league who doesn't get chased down on that play.

I didn't see the game Thursday night, but I almost spit my coffee on my monitor when I went to check out the Box Score. I thought, "The Colts beat the Patriots? Really?" Then I see Wentz has 57 yards passing with an interception, and 11 yards rushing (on 8 rushes). The team had 116 yards total offense.

I'm wondering how in the blue fuck they managed to score 27 points. It was impossible not to chuckle.
Colts defense is on point this year too. That blocked punt TD was a Thing of beauty.

They had 275 yards of total offense and a blocked punt.

He's the next great RB. He will do great the next 2 or 3 years then slide n someone else will tske mantle . He's good no doubt but he isn't Barry or Walter good yet.

Last edited:
He's the next great RB. He will do great the next 2 or 3 years then slide n someone else will tske mantle . He's good no doubt but he isn't Barry or Walter good.
Maybe, but he's also arguably better than just another passing mantle-holder of a reign for the NFL's top RB (although that's still Henry, and we shouldn't downplay how incredible one must be just to gain this mantle).

He and Kupp are the only legit MVP candidate alternatives to Brady or Rodgers since Henry went down, and Murray fell off.

Maybe, but he's also arguably better than just another passing mantle-holder of a reign for the NFL's top RB (although that's still Henry, and we shouldn't downplay how incredible one must be just to gain this mantle).

He and Kupp are the only legit MVP candidate alternatives to Brady or Rodgers since Henry went down, and Murray fell off.
He's just a regular mantle holder until proven otherwise. He has had less than a year as a super star.

He's just a regular mantle holder until proven otherwise. He has had less than a year as a super star.
The last two guys to be serious contenders for MVP that were RBs were Derrick Henry and Adrian Peterson. That's rarified air.

I don't think anyone has nominated him as a GOAT candidate, so you dismissing him because he isn't Barry Sanders doesn't mean much.

The last two guys to be serious contenders for MVP that were RBs were Derrick Henry and Adrian Peterson. That's rarified air.

I don't think anyone has nominated him as a GOAT candidate, so you dismissing him because he isn't Barry Sanders doesn't mean much.
Stop projecting. I'm not dismissing him. I am saying untill proven over several (3 or more) seasons. AD and Henry currently have dominated several years n deserve to be in the class with Emmit an Dickerson . Taylor has dominated for 1 year . ......... there have been many sparkle n fade rbs. Looked great 1 year then faded. Let Taylor do it a few years till ya crown him the next AD.

People still sleeping on JTT. Been around since Home Improvement

He's the next great RB. He will do great the next 2 or 3 years then slide n someone else will tske mantle . He's good no doubt but he isn't Barry or Walter good yet.
Nobody will ever rival those two, I have to agree. Ah....not counting Jim Brown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back