Jonathan Brookins is an impressive dude, will become a contender

Hes ok, but if he manages to get a TS he will get destroyed again by Aldo

his biggest issues are his fight IQ and keeping his damn chin up.

it's frustrating for me to watch, i can only imagine what his corner goes through every time he fights. his striking offensively has improved, he's got good wrestling, heavy top game and is very strong for a FW. the potential is definitely there, it's just a matter of putting it all together and patching up those holes.

in a couple of years, this could be true. Even though his striking isn't great, it was definitely improved from his previous fight. If he can keep improving, he is young enough that he could make a splash eventually.

i don't see it at all, he is a good guy, decent fighter will not be a champion

Two troll threads in one day... Family problems TS? We here at sherdog are here to listen

He's def underrated in here, but I never see him being more than a gate-keeper at this point.

I hope he does. We will see though. He has some missing parts I think.

Brookins is always improving and has one of the best chins in the division, plus he hits hard. I think well see him rise to the top of the division at some point in the near future. I'd like to see him get a tune up against Meza and then maybe fight somebody like Dennis Siver or maybe Mendes (but I think he's above Mendes at this point in terms of having faced stiffer compettion )

Thoughts?

For a second i thought this was a bumped thread

Back