Jonah Hill hurts

Lol I've run into him a few times all in the bathroom of a certain bar and he looked like he was terrified each time.

Yeah he’s really small and he had to go food with him. I was like JONAH HILL you were the best on the Stern show.

He looked at me like I was mental and said something like “that’s what you remember me from?” And I said YES LOL

<[analyzed}>
You could have found it instead of waiting for me to find it.

I could have but you already knew the information. I wouldn't have even known what to google.

Body shaming only matters if you’re female.

Word. Imagine if someone said something to a female actress like the French lady said to Jonah. I wish you brought Margot Robbie and Zooey Deschanel with you.

Sounds like we need a proper 2hr JRE to sort out the confusion.

Jonah-Hill-before-and-after-pics-_top-image-866x487.jpg

I feel bad for this dude, he lost a LOT of weight and basically got fat again.

Last edited:
What a bunch of dicks, thinking they can talk down to him like that.

If I was Jonah I would stand up to them.

Even Though he’s rich it doesn’t make it all right for people to call him fat and a joke and smelly.

Him and Seth Rogan are both the kind of guy who look the same in peoples' minds no matter what weight they are at. Sucks a little but I'm sure they'll live

Also if he really wants to buck his previous/current image and do a transformation its time to not just simply lose weight but start lifting or something

Heard a few interviews with him on radio and podcasts. He came off as pretty unlikable and desperate to be seen as a 'serious' actor. Honestly the guy is a good actor, but you can't erase where you got your start in the business. He's desperate to be a leading man, and definitely comes across as looking down on other people that aren't actors.

Juno was insufferable.

I didn't like Knocked Up either, but I'm not gonna put one lower than the other.

Knocked Up atleast was funny

Juno was just fucking propoganda through and through

He is? I remember seeing a pic of him not too long ago and he's was fat again, not morbidly obese just fat. Maybe it was an old pic though.
This was a few weeks ago.

People clearly look down on him.

He's just gotta find a way to keep doing good work and finding success without becoming resentful.

Back