Jon "watch your fingers" Jones

wearetheromans

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How is it possible that this guy has spent his entire career poking people in the eyes with outstretched hands and the refs still allow it?

At some point you need to realise who you're reffing and stop giving warnings. It needs to be an instant point deduction. Eye pokes are against the rules

How is it possible that this guy has spent his entire career poking people in the eyes with outstretched hands and the refs still allow it?

At some point you need to realise who you're reffing and stop giving warnings. It needs to be an instant point deduction. Eye pokes are against the rules

So is vaseline and grabbing ropes, but you don't have a problem with those, right?

crying_baby_bottle.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

PED and octagon rules don't apply to Jon.

At least there wasn’t a eye poke. Jones did shove a inside knee into Reyes thigh after the bell. Reyes did rake his hand across Jones face after landing a hook but missed the eyes. Also slightly used the top of the cage to help from getting taken down but was just a impulse move. Had us a foul free fight at least. Except for that insane Judge giving Jones 4 rds.

Dominic said he was going to talk to the ref on fight night to keep Jon from being a douche with his fingers and it seems like he did exactly that because the ref kept yelling at dirty Jon every time he tried to get sneaky with it.

Jon hasnt poked any of his most recent opponents in the eyes from what I can remember?

I hate his stupid long arm straight out with fingers in the opponent's face defence

<{danayeah}>

Counter attack from Reyes ; the magic finger
magicFinger.gif

PED and octagon rules don't apply to Jon.

You know how WME/UFC keeps creating "one-night only" belts because they want exciting, marketable assassins (such as Masvidal) to have captured SOME kind of title (inside the UFC) before they become 90 years old? Of course, I'm referring to Jorge Masvidal vs. Nathan Diaz for the BMF (Baddest Motherfucker) Championship. I'm also thinking of Tony Ferguson vs. Kevin Lee for the Interim Lightweight Championship.

I almost want WME/UFC to create YET ANOTHER "celebratory" title. Jon Jones vs. Yoel Romero (in the Light Heavyweight Division) for the MEC (Most Egregious Cheating) Championship. Who do you think will capture the Most Egregious Cheating Championship?

By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if this specific message is what gets me banned from Sherdog.

Last edited:
You know how WME/UFC keeps creating "one-night only" belts because they want exciting, marketable assassins (such as Masvidal) to have captured SOME kind of title (inside the UFC) before they become 90 years old? Of course, I'm referring to Jorge Masvidal vs. Nathan Diaz for the BMF (Baddest Motherfucker) Championship. I'm also thinking of Tony Ferguson vs. Kevin Lee for the Interim Lightweight Championship.

I almost want WME/UFC to create YET ANOTHER "celebratory" title. Jon Jones vs. Yoel Romero (in the Light Heavyweight Division) for the MEC (Most Egregious Cheating) Championship. Who do you think will capture the Most Egregious Cheating Championship?

By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if this specific message is what gets me banned from Sherdog.

GSP can fight the winner for a chance at a third belt he could relinquish to retire again.

I think it's a fight and people should just poke him back. The ref doesn't wanna do anything? Fine. I'd take matters into my own hands. I understand some people wanna go by the rules, but if the other guy isn't, you have to put yourself on a level playing field.

I think it's a fight and people should just poke him back. The ref doesn't wanna do anything? Fine. I'd take matters into my own hands. I understand some people wanna go by the rules, but if the other guy isn't, you have to put yourself on a level playing field.

I'd target his balls

Back