Jon to WWE

Would you like to see Jones in WWE?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
179ec-1502411244-500.jpg

“I think it’s inevitable,” Jones said to Sports Illustrated. “I’ve always respected WWE, and I feel like the sports can be so similar. I have the size and athleticism and the following to transition over really well. To get the opportunity to just show up, even as a special guest, would be a dream come true.”

thumbnail

Brock-Lesnar-Jon-Jones-645x370.jpg

https://www.si.com/wrestling/2020/02/10/ufc-jones-jones-wwe-future

Good on him. Go get some fans, Jon.

Well he is fake as fuck so yeah go for it. Then he can be even more brazen with his drug taking.

He is so handsome and charismatic that he can also become an actor. Imagine how badass would Jon look in an action movie.

Well he is fake as fuck so yeah go for it. Then he can be even more brazen with his drug taking.
Lol Jones will have his hands full with the WWE wellness policy program, he won't be able to beat it like USADA, this guys are no joke

Wasn't his move to heavyweight "inevitable" as well?

<{Heymansnicker}>

I'm not a WWE fan but I wouldn't miss Jones vs. Brock.

In WWE Jon can continue to make tons of money and so many people angry.

Good for him.

Somewhere Antonio Inoki is really pissed about the amount of MMA fighters signing with WWE

Being a real life badass won't necessarily translate to being a badass sports entertainer. I don't think he's athletic or big enough nor is his personality over the top enough to garner any interest. If he did cross over his appeal would dwindle fairly rapidly after the novelty wore off. Colby Covington is a way better fit for pro wrestling.

He is so handsome and charismatic that he can also become an actor. Imagine how badass would Jon look in an action movie.

Yeah.

"Attack of the Pulsing Chicken Legs Hit and Run Snitch"

I wonder how he would do as a pro wrestler. Though it would be boring if WWE just made him "MMA Guy" like they did with Cain, which was horrible.

I want see Jones dance down to the ring with The New Day Big E, Kofi and Xavier.

Then I want Brock to come down take them all to suplex city and F5 Jones.

After he cleans his division (oh wait he already did..but i want to see his reyes vs jones 2 then he can to the wwe).

I dont want to see it but the allure of a must juice to do the job, job will probably be to much for Jones to resist.

Back