Jon Rones is a b-b-b-beast of a fighter my mans (Schaub defends himself from infamous Jones tweet)

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Going out right now to buy some blogbusser stocks and rent me some tapes of these Jon Rones fights

<JonesLaugh>

Last edited:
Lol "Jon Rones"

Nice one Brendan.

PortlyEarlyEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Brendan schaub has the mentality of a dumb know it all college kid. And that's being generous. Even when he breaks down fights, he makes the obvious points that everyone already knows, or he either just makes the DUMBEST points with no facts to back it up. Best example I can think of off the top of my head is when his partner BRYAN CALLEN said he thinks Stipe would take frances down and beat him that way. Know it all Schaub chimes in "name ONE person that's been able to do that to him, ready? go"
Guess what happened
His general education and MMA knowledge is so damn elementary it's as bad as his special.

I guarantee you show time isn't renewing his contract after this year. I'm embarrassed for him, he's soo stupid it's unreal.

Sherdawgers are just upset that The Schaub came up with the Cinnamon joke before them imo.

<21>

I have a hard time understanding what the heck is this Brendan Schaub trying to say...?

I thought she went to the police about it, this isn't a civil suit it's a criminal one

But it’s not Jon Rones is it you idiot. It’s Jon Jones who did x,y, z and now stands accused once again.

For the record if I read about some random guy named Jon rones getting arrested for assaulting a waitress in a strip club, my first thought wouldn’t be ‘she has a fake name so she’s a lying bitch’. Because I’m not a cunt.

I dont know how anyone can listen to that guy speak. He has the most annoying phrases when he is emphasizing something I cant take this guy seriously.

Can you name a more ungifted and groomed celebrity? Ready, go.

Brendan bashing thread. He seems like a good dude (and entertaining to boot). I don’t get the hate. To each there own.

Back