Jon Jones's tests now show evidence of steroid use

Wasn't one of the Fertitas on the Athletic Commission at one time? The whole thing smells of corruption to me. There are multiple red flags.

Interesting. Didn't know about it until now, but...

Lorenzo was a commissioner on the Nevada State Athletic Commission (November 1996 to July 2000).

Why the hell would the NSAC risk their jobs and so much more to cover for Dana and company that's silly. Also, the results of tests are always released, if all of a sudden they weren't we all know (including the NSAC and Dana) that if they weren't someone would come hunting them down.

Money and favors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_Fertitta#Other_notable_positions_and_affiliations

Other notable positions and affiliations

President and Chief Executive Officer of Gordon Biersch Brewing Company

Chairman of the Nevada Resort Association

Commissioner on the Nevada State Athletic Commission (November 1996 to July 2000)

Former Advisory Board Member of Nevada First Bank

Director on the American Gaming Association

Hmmm.

The real asshole is the TS that took that from my sticky. :\

Jesus Christ man, let it go...

It's an internet forum, people aren't always going to jump into a 30 page sticky thread... Get over it

Original post and thread starter should be a reporter for MMA. Too bad he would never get credentials for asking real questions like that.

Lol.... thread of the year. Old news. Wall of text. White belt.

Amazing

A white belt who has been here since 2006

....as opposed to some guy with 10,000 posts in a little more than a year.

Gee....who should be deemed more credible? :rolleyes:

truther-memes-pew-pew-pew.jpg

Shut up white belt! wtf gtfohz noppez derp!!11one11!
12.27_Funny_Gifs_7.gif

Interesting read. I haven't seen any others - as my new status as a person with employment is fucking with my internet use.
I definitely believe Zuffa and the NSAC are in bed together. It's been discussed before that it was a connection to an NSAC official who opened the door for Zuffa to have the opportunity to purchase the UFC when SEG was unable to get MMA sanctioned.
Who might that connection have been?

Joe Silva.

Lorenzo Fertitta was on the NSAC Board and also served as it's chairman at one point, I believe?

He resigned when they bought the UFC.

Interesting. Didn't know about it until now, but...

Lorenzo was a commissioner on the Nevada State Athletic Commission (November 1996 to July 2000).

FYI

Besides Lorenzo being on the board....

Marc Ratner is the current Vice President of Regulatory Affairs with the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Formerly, he was the Executive Director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

Ratner joined the Nevada Athletic Commission in 1985, He became the Chief Inspector of the Nevada athletic commission in 1987 and Executive Director in 1992. Ratner left the Nevada Athletic Commission and joined the UFC as its vice president for regulatory affairs on May 15, 2006.

Let's all stop hating on Jones, who as many have pointed out, has clearly become gram for gram the best fighter in the world.
10897996_343705592482294_6088601222728764628_n.png

Back