Shoop Jon Jones

Striker Fox

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Shoopmaster @bigwaverider has blessed us again. Big thanks for the favor my man!
dZNhY9D.gif

yN44kwH.gif

Last edited:

Thanks. I'll see what I can do. that first one is going to be hard. It is rotating and thus you will need heads shot from many angles or even a video cut out. It will probably be too big of a job. that second one is easy. The 3rd one is medium difficult but probably doable. How about Brock or Lance Armstrong as the dog in the last one? It may be hard to replace A-ROD with Jones, but simply removing it shouldn't be too difficult.

as you know .webp files don't show up in all browsers. But that's a nice trick replacing them with .gif!! I didn't even know that. :)

do you know what game/video or w/e those gifs are from?

Thanks. I'll see what I can do. that first one is going to be hard. It is rotating and thus you will need heads shot from many angles or even a video cut out. It will probably be too big of a job. that second one is easy. The 3rd one is medium difficult but probably doable. How about Brock or Lance Armstrong as the dog in the last one? It may be hard to replace A-ROD with Jones, but simply removing it shouldn't be too difficult.

as you know .webp files don't show up in all browsers. But that's a nice trick replacing them with .gif!! I didn't even know that. :)

do you know what game/video or w/e those gifs are from?
Cool, yeah only do the the easiest one if you're down for it and it won't take long. I like your creativity so whatever you wanna do to it will be fine by me!

I just tried finding the origins of those gifs but am having no luck. I found them in Google images searching "steroid gifs". But if you'd rather use a different gif than any of those ones, go for it!

Always been a big fan of your shoops but didn't wanna bother you in case you weren't interested.:)

Last edited:
Cool, yeah only do the the easiest one if you're down for it and it won't take long. I like your creativity so whatever you wanna do to it will be fine by me!

I just tried finding the origins of those gifs but am having no luck. I found them in Google images searching "steroid gifs". But if you'd rather use a different gif than any of those ones, go for it!

Always been a big fan of your shoops but didn't wanna bother you in case you weren't interested.:)

Got one done.. And mahalo for the compliments. As a shooper people tend to just "Like" your posts and they never talk to you. So I appreciate the feedback. Put this in your OP if you like so ppl know it was fulfilled.

dZNhY9D.gif

Apparently it's a Taiwanese channel called NMA.tv. They've got a bunch of oddly entertaining sports animations scattered about
juice.gif

Got one done.. And mahalo for the compliments. As a shooper people tend to just "Like" your posts and they never talk to you. So I appreciate the feedback. Put this in your OP if you like so ppl know it was fulfilled.

dZNhY9D.gif
Nice work. Lolz. Dick pill jones the goat brah

Apparently it's a Taiwanese channel called NMA.tv. They've got a bunch of oddly entertaining sports animations scattered about
juice.gif

I found the video here

Nice work. Lolz. Dick pill jones the goat brah

Mahalo dormammu. Haha I should put some bottle of dick pills on the shelf.

dZNhY9D.gif
LOL Just what I was hoping for. Perfect facial expressions lol and it's already been put to good use! Mahalo!

Last edited:
LOL Just what I was hoping for. Perfect facial expressions lol and it's already been put to good use! Mahalo!

You're right. The facial expressions are perfect. I had them all cut out on my hard drive already. Trying to find one of Jones looking down was not something I was looking forward to, but going into my Jones template folder there was one called "jones looking down.png", so I scored. Will get to the other stuff soon. Glad you like it.

Working on this now. Check it out. This was freaking hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good learning experience though. Never did anything like this one.

8kp71mB.gif

You're right. The facial expressions are perfect. I had them all cut out on my hard drive already. Trying to find one of Jones looking down was not something I was looking forward to, but going into my Jones template folder there was one called "jones looking down.png", so I scored. Will get to the other stuff soon. Glad you like it.

Working on this now. Check it out. This was freaking hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good learning experience though. Never did anything like this one.

8kp71mB.gif
Whoa That camera shaking is excellent effect! That's got some serious potential. I'm such a noob at this art, but how did you fill in he space where Anderson was?

Also mahalo again, no need for the other shoops, this one is perfect!

Whoa That camera shaking is excellent effect! That's got some serious potential. I'm such a noob at this art, but how did you fill in he space where Anderson was?

That is some serious high level stuff as far as shooping is concerned. One of the most difficult things I have done. That took hours.. and hours.. It would be hard to explain even if you were good at Photoshopping. I kinda updated it here. P.S. I still may wanna do the dog ome for ya.

2rjCO23.gif'

PM me. I have a secret present for ya.

They need to do the street fighter car scene with Jones kicking the shit out of it with a pregnant woman in the driver's seat.

Back