Jon Jones...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What would your advice be to DC in order to destroy Bones and make him look awkward!

Here is mine: After watching his fight with Page and how he avoided all his spinning elbows,is to time that spinning elbow and grab his back, slam him on his head, then it's a KO because Jones' momentum will make the impact against the mat even greater! So, ladies and gentlemen what's your advice?

imagine if DC really spit in his face during the post fight interview.

man, that could get heated.

it would never happen of course, but damn. I think Brock and Bisping spat on opponents afterwards.

imagine if DC really spit in his face during the post fight interview.

man, that could get heated.

it would never happen of course, but damn. I think Brock and Bisping spat on opponents afterwards.
So you want DC to get sued and fired from the UFC?

If he slams him on his head that's an illegal move. If you slam the entire body downward that's ok.

So you want DC to get sued and fired from the UFC?

i dont want it to happen, im just trying to imagine the reaction in context to the OP..

and Brock and Bisping both got away with it

when youre famous you get away with a lot more than guys on the undercard

Jones already looks awkward, but it works to his advantage.

I am not qualified to offer advice to an undefeated monster like DC.

Groin pokes would make both look awkward.

Be sure to get off first and land at least two solid eye pokes because Jones won't hesitate to land two of his own.

What would your advice be to DC in order to destroy Bones and make him look awkward!

there is nothing that will make dc destroy jones and make him look awkward....he MIGHT be able to get a decision...but we already saw what happened when these guys layed hands on each other...dc grabbed jones throat/face and ended up tossed on his back and humiliated...so humiliated he took of his shoe to throw it and hit innocent bystanders...dc is clearly in over his head

there is nothing that will make dc destroy jones and make him look awkward....he MIGHT be able to get a decision...but we already saw what happened when these guys layed hands on each other...dc grabbed jones throat/face and ended up tossed on his back and humiliated...so humiliated he took of his shoe to throw it and hit innocent bystanders...dc is clearly in over his head
He was frustrated because all the people fell on him with Jones one of them. I wonder if that's when he lost a tooth or when?

Back