Jon jones!!

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by CJ21, Sep 18, 2013.

1. CJ21

CJ21 Orange Belt

No one will beat Jon jones. I'm tired of all these threads sayings this fighter will be the one or that fighter will be the one. Alex had no chance for the people that think he's gunna win.

He has no punching power and doesn't have the best takedown defense as we seen when he fought Phil. It's gunna take a fighter that had knockout power in either hand not just one hand like Dan Henderson. Their gunna have to have really good wrestling and even better takedown defense. Their gunna have to be fast so they can get inside of jones' reach in a split second and their gunna have to be stronger than him.

Not to many fighters have all that. The closest one in the light heavy weight division is glover but I just is just to gifted and I see him stopping glover with some ground and pound.

Theirs not a fighter in the ufc that jones couldn't put on their back. And we seen that with chael. Chael has really good wrestling but got handled by jones. Jon just mixes his takedowns with his standup better than almost anyone. And the only Person I think that has a slight chance of putting jones on his back is DC but in my opinion he wrecks DC.

The only time I see jones being challenged is when he moves to heavy weight but then I still see him owning that division too. Jones is just on another level. And jones will be even more deadly when he puts on 30 more pounds and fights at heavy weight.

2. Spinjira

Spinjira Green Belt

Mrs. Jones is that you?

3. scrap style**

scrap style** Banned Banned

No it's Greg Jackson

4. JustinvR

JustinvR Brown Belt

Gus has actually shown pretty good TDD against Davis plus that fight was a while ago.
    BTW Gus has more power in has hands then Jones does lol.

5. JD Harmeyer

JD Harmeyer Green Belt

If Fedor can lose, Jones will lose

6. Arm Barbarian

Arm Barbarian Titanium Belt Platinum Member

Even Jones himself (following Anderson's KO loss) said, "None of us are invincible."

7. EmeliankoFan1

EmeliankoFan1 Red Belt

The new Jones fans are becoming real big jones fans and enjoying his journey to greatness and the beyond that many of us have already been on.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  8. MarloStanfield

MarloStanfield The Wild Colonial Boy

Conor would tool him

9. Shaolin Master1**

Shaolin Master1** Green Belt

So did Shogun, Machida, Rampage, Rashad, Vitor and quite a few others, and we all know how that turned out for all those guys dont we?

10. thelegend2

thelegend2 Purple Belt

[​IMG]

obvious troll

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  11. JustinvR

JustinvR Brown Belt

i know that, but TS said that Gus has no power in his hands...

12. JD Harmeyer

JD Harmeyer Green Belt

So you honestly believe Jones will never lose a fight????

Unless he survives like Fedor did in a comparable manner (the randleplex, getting rocked by Fujita, hanging out in Nogs guard all match) then we can start talking like Jones will never lose.

13. EmeliankoFan1

EmeliankoFan1 Red Belt

Jon has already lost my friend

14. JoseAldoKillaBe

JoseAldoKillaBe Black Belt

He stuffed like ~4 of Phil's ~5 takedown attempts... writing a hundred words down to make a stupid thread without even knowing the facts is kinda embarassing....

Then you bring the Chael Sonnen example, a guy who got taken down by Demian Maia.
    Seriously, Jones will win his next fight, but you need to kill yourself TS, only way you can be famous for something: suicide.

15. PivotalDisorder

PivotalDisorder Banned Banned

Fedor lost on his run too :p

16. JonCage

JonCage Green Belt

Get back to school. Get back to school..:rolleyes:

17. s karlyle

s karlyle الجسر

It's true.... He won't lose any time soon.

18. Shaolin Master1**

Shaolin Master1** Green Belt

Did I say he will never lose a fight? But guess what? did you know its also possible he will never lose?

19. ferrisjso

ferrisjso Goat Lawyer

Alright Gus certainly has more KO power than Jones and besides Jones, Machida and Rashad probably has the best TDD at LHW. Then again Jones is as close to a perfect fighter as we've seen. He has a reach and height which gives him extra time to be creative with his Muay Thai. His fighter IQ is second to none as he knows exactly how to use his dimensions to his advantage.It also enables him to get TD's with ease and makes it nearly impossible for someone to take him down.

Jones is human and has some weaknesses albeit less than everyone else . He doesn't have powerful punches but his length, kicks and elbows account for that. Jones also has weak sub defense however after the Belfort thing I don't think Jones will try to take down anyone with BJJ and instead pick them apart at a distance.

20. donfryeismyhero

donfryeismyhero Brown Belt

Yeah, people said the same thing about Anderson & Fedor. If history is any indication, Jones will lose eventually, it's just a matter of when & who & that's why you keep seeing threads about it ts. Get over it.