Jon Jones would never stand a chance at HW.

Yea no way the best LHW in history would do well at HW. It's not like HW has a history of being dominated by lighter and faster fighters. Lol such noobery in here.

I'm predicting the Roy Jones Jr's scenario IF JBJ ever moves up to HW.
I don't think he ever will.

He is a different ball game

Although I think Jin would have success at hw

Let me guess... You came to this conclusion after stipe koed fabio last night? How original of you. Fabio does not = jones

Jon will never move up because he's smart.

People saying Jones would wreck at HW are the same as dummies who thought Silva would dominate the kickboxing scene after beating Griffin.

Cain could easily make LHW,but it's easier in the HW division against guys without cardio and slow as hell.

Get out of here clown. Cain would need to cut off his legs to make LHW.

I knew this thread would be made after seeing Miocic knocking out Maldonado easily.

He'd be 10 times faster than everyone of them.Cain could easily make LHW,but it's easier in the HW division against guys without cardio and slow as hell.

Jones would be around 240 lbs if he didn't cut any weight and had a strict diet.

He woulodn't be undersized at all.You'll see how much bigger he looks than Cormier.
Imo he wouldn't have trouble at all in the HW division.

Tommy-Lee-Jones.jpg

jj has one problem
very very skinny legs
reem breaks them probably after one hard kick
otherwise jj is a strong dude

I'd love to see Jones get melted at HW.

Jones would be a legit threat at HW. I give him even odds and underdog against JDS, Cain, Werdum and maybe 1 or 2 more elites. Favoring Hunt, Rothwell, Nelson, Overeem or other 2nd or 3rd tier fighters is just silly.

He'd be 10 times faster than everyone of them.Cain could easily make LHW,but it's easier in the HW division against guys without cardio and slow as hell.

Jones would be around 240 lbs if he didn't cut any weight and had a strict diet.

He woulodn't be undersized at all.You'll see how much bigger he looks than Cormier.
Imo he wouldn't have trouble at all in the HW division.

This is why you're on dubs. You're fucking retarded, in a funny way.

Jones would get his ass beat. He doesn't have a "strict diet" so he gets to 235 ish in fat ass shape. If HW was easiest, why wouldn't Jones have fought there? HMM? I'll wait...

Exactly.

Been saying it forever. Jones would get killed by almost any top 5 HW. Maybe even some top 10.

Comier is not even big for a LHW and he did great as a HW for fear of cutting weight due to kidney issues. Im sure Jones would do quite fine as a HW.

Comier is not even big for a LHW and he did great as a HW for fear of cutting weight due to kidney issues. Im sure Jones would do quite fine as a HW.

If Jones was as good as Cormier I would agree with you :icon_conf

Back