Jon Jones: "Would i even get points for KOing Chuck?"

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
U10UU2g.jpg

Jones was a little baby back in 2006 when Chuck Liddell was killing everybody.

Chuck would've knocked Jones the fuck out had they fought in that era.

It's a completely different era buddy. That's like saying Jones will knock out Mike Tyson, yeah only because they're fragile now.

Shouldn't Uber Jones be focusing on slamming DC through the canvas?

He would in my book..nothing worse than a delusional former fighter shitting on the clearly superior next gen

Conor McGREATGOAT would get points for knocking out Chuck. Over 9,000 points. Mystic Mac by left uppercut to Chuck's drunk chin.

why is he even saying this? did chuck say something, or is jones just trying to shift attention away from his criminal activity?

It's a completely different era buddy. That's like saying Jones will knock out Mike Tyson, yeah only because they're fragile now.
Chuck is the one who said he'd give Jones problems if they fought RIGHT NOW.

Im so rarely on Jones' side that it actually feels dirty.

Tyson would kill Jones standing easily.

The light heavyweight division is so weak, I think it's actually feasible for Liddell to make a comeback and easily slide into the top ten.
  • Would probably beat Tom Lawlor and Tim Boetsch.
  • Could beat Lil' Nog and Cavalcante.
  • Rematches with Shogun and Evans are toss-ups.
  • I could even see him pulling off an upset against Bader or even Gustafsson (ala Rumble).
  • Then he would get mauled by either Jones, Cormier, or Rumble (imagine saying that in 2006 when Liddell was the light heavyweight champion and Rumble was a welterweight).

Last edited by a moderator:
Conor McGREATGOAT would get points for knocking out Chuck. Over 9,000 points. Mystic Mac by left uppercut to Chuck's drunk chin.

Even in a non conor thread, you little mr hankeys find your way in to name drop your master....

chuck can say anything he's an mma legend

This is such a strange tweet, I wonder if it was real? People do make up fraud tweets these days.

Can anyone confirm it?

Was Jones talking to another user? Why is he saying this?

The light heavyweight division is so weak, I think it's actually feasible for Liddell to make a comeback and easily slide into the top ten.
That's crazy.

Chuck wasn't even top 10 worthy when he retired, let alone now.

Phil Davis could finish him with strikes.

i think 19 year old jones would still kick chucks ass.

Chuck wasn't KOing everybody, he was fighting in a 2nd rate organisation. Even in his own time, he wasn't the best 205er in the world. Even if he was prime now, he wouldn't hang with Johnson, Cormier, Gustafson or Jones.
He was exciting, but probably the most overrated guy in the history of MMA

Back