Jon Jones will wait until Velasquez is past his prime before moving up to heavyweight

Cain will wait until he's out of prime before he defends his belt.

Jones may have lost second narrowly but not first or third or fourth or fifth

I find it funny that Jones said that he would fight Cain in a heartbeat, HOWEVER because his weight cut's are getting easier he has no desire to fight at HW. I think he knows that he barely got by Cormier, that fight was close and he knows that Cain will take him down, will outwork him and punch him way harder than Cormier. This is no knock on Jon Jones though, he's a beast, but Cain is the baddest man on the planet.

Jones has records to break and money to make.
Jones already beat Cains right hand man, and Cain barely even fights his own weight class

I find it funny that Jones said that he would fight Cain in a heartbeat, HOWEVER because his weight cut's are getting easier he has no desire to fight at HW. I think he knows that he barely got by Cormier, that fight was close and he knows that Cain will take him down, will outwork him and punch him way harder than Cormier. This is no knock on Jon Jones though, he's a beast, but Cain is the baddest man on the planet.

Yep, that's the way I see it too.

Jones wants dat Anderson Silva money.

There are more people at HW who could beat Jones......why do people stick their head up their asses after a fight thinking the winner is GOD?

I think JDS, Werdum, Cain and Browne would beat him....maybe more

Cormier was outmatched, outclassed and out worked. He has nothing for Jon Jones.

Cain fight would be better no doubt, think id take Jones tho.

Cain is waiting until he is out if his own prime.

^^

Jones is breaking all time records kicking ass and taking names at his natural weight.

Yes, why wouldn't he move up and abandon all that to fight a guy who is more likely to get injured than make it to a fight with him? I mean if Jones has anything to waste it is all that time in his athletic prime and building his legacy at his natural weight.

Why does no one want Weidman to move up to LHW? He is much bigger for his division than Jones is. Jones easily makes 205 and isn't heavy at all for that weight class. Oh yeah the pathetic haters want him to lose...

If Jones waits 3 years Cain might manage to fight twice.

I'd be game for Weidman to move up. I'd really just like to see someone hold titles in two divisions for the first time in the UFC. I was hoping BJ would do it vs. GSP, and if I remember correctly, no one has attempted it since.

Edit: *At the same time. Before anyone brings up Randy and BJ.

Despite Jon Jones saying he would fight Cain in a heartbeat I think he knows that a prime Cain would grind him out at the moment.

Last night I felt Cormier won the first two rounds with his uppercuts, narrowly lost the 3rd due to tiredness then Jones cardio took over and left him by the wayside.

Cain on the other hand would have kept smothering him with his boxing until the final bell. I don't think Jones leverage would affect Cain's energy levels as they did Daniel's.

I think Jon will wait until he hits around 30 before moving up. Then perhaps Cain will be less of a threat.

He said that he is not moving to HW multiple times last night. Why don't you peoople actually listen to interviews instead of using conjecture.

He said that he is not moving to HW multiple times last night. Why don't you peoople actually listen to interviews instead of using conjecture.

Did you listen? He said he would not permanently move up to HW anytime soon but he would go up to fight Cain.

Cain may be a better fighter, but Cormier has better TDs then Cain. Jones stopped DCs takedowns pretty easy for the most part.

Its funny that just a week ago most of Sherdog was saying Cain vs Cormier would be a coin flip, but now that Jones beat Cormier everyone acts like Cain is way better then him

Did you listen? He said he would not permanently move up to HW anytime soon but he would go up to fight Cain.

He did not say he would move up to fight Velasquez. He said he would go to HW for the perfect opponent and the right purse.

And he said that he will not move to HW because he makes 205 easily and that he is a true LHW and will be a LHW for a long time.

He did not say he would move up to fight Velasquez. He said he would go to HW for the perfect opponent and the right purse.

And he said that he will not move to HW because he makes 205 easily and that he is a true LHW and will be a LHW for a long time.

OK so you definitely didn't listen. "I'll fight Cain in a heartbeat"

Back