Jon Jones will not stand with Alex.

DYNAMiC027

Blue Belt
Reaction score
IF
this rematch EVER goes down, JBJ will try to take Gus down relentless from teh word go.. i said my boy Alex would own him standing and yall laughed @ me.:icon_lol:

Lol *JBJ worshipers squirm*

Bones most improved fighter, yet still, hasn't reached the striking Level of My Boy Alex!!!

WAR GUS.

i'm failing to realize how gus "owned" jon seeing as how he was nearly finished twice... and lost the fight...? please explain.... maybe you have some inside information the rest of us do not seeing as how gus is your "boy"

No if anything He'll hire a real boxing coach, for as bad as Gus gave it out boxing , he also ate a lot of shots from Jones Kicks and Elbows and it was an Elbow that won Jon the 4th round giving him the momentum to get the 5th

Jones easily held his own standing with Gus, I cant even begin to count how many times Gus got kicked in the face and the body shots. And Jones did all this while being handicapped.

Well he couldn't really take him down last night, and when he did he couldn't keep him there. I think Jones' style of wrestling relies too much on superior leverage to be effective against Gus.

I'm still laughing at you because:

1. Jones didn't get owned. It was a competitive striking match.

2. Of the way you type. You made yourself sound like you're 12.

Jones sustained an unfortunate cut and hurt his foot early but he could still hang with Alex. Yes, Jones hands are much worse but his overall striking looked better so who cares? Jones is arrogant, thinking he could improve his boxing so much and i do hope he focuses more on his grappling which is his biggest asset the next time

Jones is the best striker at LHW now, he beat Gus fair and square. Let the butt hurt go already.

i'm failing to realize how gus "owned" jon seeing as how he was nearly finished twice... and lost the fight...? please explain.... maybe you have some inside information the rest of us do not seeing as how gus is your "boy"

He was not nearly finished or close at all at any time. He didn't even get dropped. Only a fanboy who lives in a fantasy world would say otherwise

IF
this rematch EVER goes down, JBJ will try to take Gus down relentless from teh word go.. i said my boy Alex would own him standing and yall laughed @ me.:icon_lol:

Lol *JBJ worshipers squirm*

Bones most improved fighter, yet still, hasn't reached the striking Level of My Boy Alex!!!

WAR GUS.

You mean Gus owned him when he was out on his feet and running for dear life? or when he was getting head kicked all night long?

Back