Jon Jones will not face a probation violation, Title fight still on

Rather be square than addicted to class A's

Oh yeah those horrid, life ruining class A's like marijuana, mushrooms, LSD and MDMA...

Don't be a sheep lol, not everything that is illegal is wrong. Jon got in trouble for forgetting his wallet at home.

That is so shocking. A rich dude in 'Murica getting out of trouble that would arguably put others in jail, this has got to be a first.

That is so shocking. A rich dude in 'Murica getting out of trouble that would arguably put others in jail, this has got to be a first.
Makes a lot of sense to favor guys that pay a lot of taxes over guys that live off other people's tax money.

Very good news - Fights on!

Makes a lot of sense to favor guys that pay a lot of taxes over guys that live off other people's tax money.

Unless you sort of believe in this thing that everyone is supposed to be equal under the law.

Oh yeah those horrid, life ruining class A's like marijuana, mushrooms, LSD and MDMA...

Don't be a sheep lol, not everything that is illegal is wrong. Jon got in trouble for forgetting his wallet at home.
I think most people agree weed shouldnt be a class A but i've seen several different people at music festivals shit themselves on MDMA so it should be a class A just for that....

Unless you sort of believe in this thing that everyone is supposed to be equal under the law.
if you think you're as important as people who pay top dollar rent while you live for free, then joke's on you.

Forgetting your valid drivers license at home isnt a huge deal...

But, driving under a suspended license is a big deal, and could easily violate probation. Also, not having insurance is a big deal as well...I seriously doubt Jones has a valid drivers license anyways. Due to the fact he hit a lady and ran from the scene with drugs in the car...

So, if he does not have a valid license, there is a very good chance he could be violated. His PO could let him slide, but at same time they have a right to violate him. Also, the judge could send him to jail, on this charge, for driving while under suspension as well...

If Jon Jones was white he would be in prison right now. Tired of this blatant racism.

So because you're too stupid to understand laws, Jon Jones should goto jail?

It's a traffic violation, nothing serious. Some idiots on this site already got their pitchforks ready.

Doesn't really matter though

Still being foolish and still hasn't learned and I don't think he ever will

Only a matter of a time before he does something stupid

Jones is always good at bringing out the jilted racist out of people.

Hanging your hats on "social justice" while arguing for a guy to be locked in a cage because he forgot his wallet at home... what the fuck it's wrong with some of you people?

Afraid of a strong confident black man or still bitter cause he handled your favorite fighter or both, it gets really pathetic.

Why would get a VOP for traffic offenses?
I don't know about New Mexico, but in CA any contact with the police can be a probation violation. Even if you don't get a ticket you can still get 10 days in jail. If you do get a ticket (and they realize you're on probation) you are most likely going to jail.

Since Jones did not in fact get a ticket other than not having his info on him, as long as he shows the proper paperwork in court he should be ok.

Hopefully this will be a wake up call for him that he can't make stupid little mistakes like this.

Back