Jon Jones will not face a probation violation, Title fight still on

haha, i dont care that much. but if it were a big fuckup again, yeah i would like him to go to jail or some shit

I'd prefer he sticks around in MMA for some more years and then he can do as he pleases once he retires.

Hate him or love him, the world shouldn't be cheated out of witnessing Jon Jones compete in MMA. We'll likely never see anyone like him again.

Regardless of how much trouble he gets in why cant he just obey the law?
He doesn't want to obey the laws...he wants the laws to obey him...

kirk-lazarus-tropic-thunder.jpg

I'd prefer he sticks around in MMA for some more years and then he can do as he pleases once he retires.

Hate him or love him, the world shouldn't be cheated out of witnessing Jon Jones compete in MMA. We'll likely never see anyone like him again.
Don't even bother with toco bruh, he's a bitter ass Jones hater. Pretty hilarious the lengths he will go to bash Jones.

Piss poor justice, considering his history.

If he was Canada he'd be arrested on the spot and gone to court.

Shit not even a tap on the wrist this time...he will fuckup again bigtime...

So what actually happened?

He got pulled over for something. Not clear what. He didn't have his license, registration or proof of insurance on him. Although apparently he is legal to drive and was properly registered. But not having proof is technically illegal and he is on probation and can't break the law. Anyways, it's not a huge deal and won't affect him much, if at all.

Um,.. It would be a violation, considering his main offense is a driving violation. Any normal person would have been violated on the spot.

Good. I care more about my entertainment than Jones getting his well deserved jail time.

This guy is a dumb motherfucker, all that money, you can't call Uber? Going to be his downfall, probably a fucking car crash take his life. * Knock on wood. Don't want anything to happen to him but some people are just dumb

Don't even bother with toco bruh, he's a bitter ass Jones hater. Pretty hilarious the lengths he will go to bash Jones.
To be fair I go to lengths with Gus posts as well so we have a mutual "Fuck You" respect going.

Back