Jon Jones will get off scott free. Case dismissed.

At the end of the day, we all know he's a terrible person. I'm not interested in paying for anything he's a part of or supporting his career in any way. He's an amazing athlete, but his transgressions transcend my interest in his greatness.

In a way, I'm glad. The man should pay for his mistakes, but when he's not fighting, it's a punishment for all his fans too. And of course I think of myself first, others second.

So are you in agreement with those who think that smashing into another's person's car, causing them bodily injury and then fleeing the scene is no big deal? I find such judgment absurd.

He fled the scene twice and returned only to remove evidence from the scene, not to check on the victim.

And Jon's mother of his kids must have had her heart broken, with all those condoms in the car.

Maybe. This might be known an ok thing between them. Will Smith did it why not Jones.

At the end of the day no one was hurt, and that woman is going to get a huge payday. Not sure why everyone thinks the world needs their 2 cents.

I don't know. It sounds like this Scott Free could have his story translated into a Law & Order: SVU episode.

Is Scott even in on this or is he in for a surprise?

Lol at people thinking rich people do years in prison for minor shit like DUIs

Bruce Jenner just killed someone in a probable DUI and all he had to do was start wearing a dress and call himself Caitlyn and everyone moved on

Good.

Jones should just pay the pregnant woman like 100,000 or so and be able to move on.

I want to see him crush DC again

Lol at people thinking rich people do years in prison for minor shit like DUIs

Bruce Jenner just killed someone in a probable DUI and all he had to do was start wearing a dress and call himself Caitlyn and everyone moved on

You really think Jon Jones has the same kind of bank as Bruce Jenner?

Well he didn't kill anyone lol

But he did cause a multi car accident by colliding with oncoming traffic, break a lady's arm, flee the scene, return for evidence, and the fled again before waiting for an arrest warrant to be issued to turn himself in.

The DA, for some reason, can't seem to get the evidence (the APD dispatch report and the victims medical record) she feels she needs to indict.

You'd think the pregnant victim would have up to date med recs and be more than willing to turn them over as it would shore up her civil case.

And we can get the 911 call online. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCNP8dvZVDo

She had 60 days to get this shit but . . . idk. Why can't she?

Maybe this is why:

April 9

http://krqe.com/2015/04/09/da-brandenburg-disqualified-from-james-boyd-case/

The DA is suspected of targeting APD officers in retribution over some shit involving her allegedly bribing victims of burglaries involving her son.

Oh, also, she fears the APD is going to kill her.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...A-told-to-fear-for-her-safety-courtesy-police

And she's not being overly paranoid either. Albuquerque cops apparently shoot each other quite often.

May 22
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...rvisor-Shoots-Fellow-Cop-At-Point-Blank-Range

Jon had his fuck-up right in the middle of this Cops vs Cops/Cops vs District Attorney shit storm.

That Funyun eat'n motherfucker picked the perfect city to flee the scene of a felony hit and run. He should set up a meth lab while on suspension.

I suspect if the DA can't get her medical records that Jones has already paid her off. If Jones hasn't scratched that lady a check as of yet he is exceptionally dumb or his attorney is incompetent. By taking care of that lady ASAP it removes her incentive I cooperate with the DA.

He was never going to prison an wasn't going to serve a day in jail regardless.

I seriously just want him back. I give 2 shits about the woman who broke her arm. Pay the gal and be done with it.

And had he killed/permanently crippled her, or her unborn child, would you feel the same way?

Back