Jon Jones will get off scott free. Case dismissed.

I basically write whatever amuses myself at this stage. That one was really reaching but I just thought it was super funny that people are trying to draw direct parallels and even conclusions based on Brit law.

Thanks if you meant it. Hell, even if you didn't, I don't blame you. As I said, reaching.

Hoofprints, by Illir Latifi is and shall likely always remain my crowning achievement. It's pretty much crap, too but it still makes me giggle.

kinda fucked up, but this is how the law works when you are a celebrity in America...

I basically write whatever amuses myself at this stage. That one was really reaching but I just thought it was super funny that people are trying to draw direct parallels and even conclusions based on Brit law.

Thanks if you meant it. Hell, even if you didn't, I don't blame you. As I said, reaching.

Hoofprints, by Illir Latifi is and shall likely always remain my crowning achievement. It's pretty much crap, too but it still makes me giggle.

i dont know how to find albuquerque specific laws regarding arm fractures but regardless, a fractured arm is usually considered to be a minor injury, biologically speaking

I think you missed the point.

He has children with two women.

ejCXn.jpg

whoa what? How many kids does he have? Damn

1. A woman had her arm broken. That is a serious injury.
2. Jones' recklessness had real potential to do even worse damage than it did.

If someone smashed your car and broke your arm would you think it was no big deal? I doubt it.

Sorry my friend, a broken arm is not a serious injury. Head trauma, internal bleeding, a concussion, punctured lung. Those are serious life threatening injuries.

A broken arm is an inconvenience for a few weeks, nothing more.

In hindsight it doesnt feel as serious
Even depending on how bad the break was in the arm, it really never was that serious. Comparatively speaking any way. It could have been tragic and very serious. But the woman hit the lottery for a broken arm, thankfully she wasn't hurt worse or the unborn child, and life goes on.

This isn't to minimize the potential disaster this could have been. But for what they had him on and the potential of a civil settlement leading to the loss of their major witness and nobody really getting a great look at him, he probably never was going to end up with anything too bad to begin with imo.

Hopefully he learned his lesson because the more serious issue always was whether this is going to be the end of this from him while he lucked out with it not being way worse

Sorry my friend, a broken arm is not a serious injury. Head trauma, internal bleeding, a concussion, punctured lung. Those are serious life threatening injuries.

A broken arm is an inconvenience for a few weeks, nothing more.

So are you in agreement with those who think that smashing into another's person's car, causing them bodily injury and then fleeing the scene is no big deal? I find such judgment absurd.

It's no joke. Comparing it to the other shit we hear everyday on the news, it really doesn't seem THAT serious. Nobody died. Not even close.

Just imagine someone did this to your mother/sister/girlfriend. Would you like this 'gentleman' to go unpunished?

Sure he did endanger someones life, 2 if you count the unborn baby, and fled the scene. But he wont go to jail so why postpone the inevitable. Take his drivers licence, take care of the girl financially. Give JBJ his belt back, dc doesnt deserve it, and let him fight.

The injury of the woman could certainly be dealt through a settlement. With enough money that's a better option since her child wasn't injured and the money could to to bettering it's upbringing.

If Jones isn't convicted by a separate general criminal charge I can't do anything but laugh at the criminal system there.

mixed feelings here.

Jon should be held accountable for his actions

but at the same time I love it when Jones and Rousey rustled jimmies on here.

its like the purest form of entertainment.

yes, talk is cheap. Do you know what else is also cheap? People's soap box style morals that come and go. If it was your unborn son and your wife/gf, and you had to decide jj going to prison for 5 years, or receiving a 2 million dollar settlement to drop the case, your cheap ass song would be forever silenced. These people are likely no different.

100%

I seriously just want him back. I give 2 shits about the woman who broke her arm. Pay the gal and be done with it.

Back