Jon Jones went life & death with Reyes & Santos...

He clearly isn’t the same post PED busts & definitely shouldn’t be above Khabib P4P
meh, he always struggles with strong kickboxers, gustaffson also

I think thats part of the intrigue with Izzy. We all know he just kicks wrestlers, and clinches boxers.

Kickboxers though, he super struggles to get in or to keep them away

If Khabib had that number of fights against top level opponents he would've also had some tough ones sooner or later.

Jan did better against Reyes and Glover did better against Santos.

The long list of factually incorrect reasons you’ve provided has been really persuasive.

You’re hallucinating...

how the fuck can you compare Jon Jones body of work compared to Khabibs?
Is this real life

He clearly isn’t the same post PED busts & definitely shouldn’t be above Khabib P4P
your favorite fighters resume look lik trash if u compare it to jones
everyones resume would look like trash too

P4P is about how good you are at the moment. No one can touch khabib right now, Jones had hard time with average Reyes... nobody is talking about goatconvo here

P4P is about how good you are at the moment. No one can touch khabib right now, Jones had hard time with average Reyes... nobody is talking about goatconvo here
ok sorry my bad

Clearly lost to Reyes and arguably lost to Santos. Beat up an overrated Gus and Anthony Smith before that. Jon hasn't looked impressive to me since the DC rematch and he popped.
This is how I feel and he really hasn't fought an fighter since that second fight with DC. Gus is his best win in that time and Gus was coming off a lay off of over a year and a half at the time.

how the fuck can you compare Jon Jones body of work compared to Khabibs?
Is this real life

I said Khabib was P4P no.1 now. Recent fights and the manner of the wins are naturally weighted more heavily.

Jones’ performances 7/8/9 years ago are less relevant. Under the same logic Fedor isn’t currently ranked in the P4P list because of his 10 year undefeated steak in the mid 2000s.

Jones hasn’t fought elite competition for a couple of years. And he still didn’t look great anyway.

Jones hasn’t fought elite competition for a couple of years. And he still didn’t look great anyway.
jones beat the contenders at lhw.. u think those where not elite competition? just because he beat them doesnt mean they wherent elite.. 10 plus years .only lost once via brutalizing and re-arranging hammils jaws.
your favorite goat fighters resume would look trash. everyone does
except maybe stipes resume

He's a great fighter but it's clear that he wouldn't be the GOAT contender he is without his doping regimen, which greatly enhanced his performance all those years.

Jones broke them.

Jon would finish both Reyes and Santos in the first round in rematches.
LOL shut your fookin mouth. Jones looked like shit in those fights and they’re the reason he finally decided to go to heavyweight. He knows he is going to lose soon and he’s rather do it at heavyweight. His time is up. Khabib is a bum too.

jones beat the contenders at lhw.. u think those where not elite competition? just because he beat them doesnt mean they wherent elite.. 10 plus years .only lost once via brutalizing and re-arranging hammils jaws.
your favorite goat fighters resume would look trash. everyone does
except maybe stipes resume

Smith, Reyes & Santos are not elite compared to McGregor, Gaethje, Poirier. Yet JJ still struggled more than Khabib.

That’s obviously highly relevant for current P4P. Jones also doesn’t currently hold a belt.

Look at the khabib tibau media scores
When you say don’t let it get in the way of the truth, you mean your subjective truth, or the objective one I’m talking about?

It was 48-47 on two judges scorecards with Reyes. 14/20 MMA media had Reyes winning.

Against Santos (who blew both knees during the fight) 2 judges had him winning 48-47 and one had him losing 48-47. And 5 out of 15 MMA media scores had Santos winning.

That’s not an opinion, it’s just what happened.

Results like that don’t cement you as no.1 P4P when there’s someone like Khabib around who is destroying a much higher level of competition.
look at the khabib tibau media scores with that logic, or stop trolling. pick one lol

meh, he always struggles with strong kickboxers, gustaffson also

I think thats part of the intrigue with Izzy. We all know he just kicks wrestlers, and clinches boxers.

Kickboxers though, he super struggles to get in or to keep them away
I feel like he would just grapplefuck Izzy

Back