Jon Jones went life & death with Reyes & Santos...

He really didn’t but don’t let the truth get in the way here bro

Carry on

When you say don’t let it get in the way of the truth, you mean your subjective truth, or the objective one I’m talking about?

It was 48-47 on two judges scorecards with Reyes. 14/20 MMA media had Reyes winning.

Against Santos (who blew both knees during the fight) 2 judges had him winning 48-47 and one had him losing 48-47. And 5 out of 15 MMA media scores had Santos winning.

That’s not an opinion, it’s just what happened.

Results like that don’t cement you as no.1 P4P when there’s someone like Khabib around who is destroying a much higher level of competition.

When you say don’t let it get in the way of the truth, you mean your subjective truth, or the objective one I’m talking about?

It was 48-47 on two judges scorecards with Reyes. 14/20 MMA media had Reyes winning.

Against Santos (who blew both knees during the fight) 2 judges had him winning 48-47 and one had him losing 48-47. And 5 out of 15 MMA media scores had Santos winning.

That’s not an opinion, it’s just what happened.

Results like that don’t cement you as no.1 P4P when there’s someone like Khabib around who is destroying a much higher level of competition.

mate I can’t even be bothered debating with you

you’re right,
Khabib is p4p number 1
Everything Jones did was shit

mate I can’t even be bothered debating with you

you’re right,
Khabib is p4p number 1
Everything Jones did was shit

There’s not much to debate. I just listed the actual scores from the judges and media...

Why does everything he did have to be shit if he’s not P4P number one?

There’s not much to debate. I just listed the actual scores from the judges and media...

Why does everything he did have to be shit if he’s not P4P number one?

because he is number 1 P4P and I’m being sarcastic

Lol that fight was 48-47 either way

The 49-46 scorecard was a farce
Santos got out struck 2-1 every round but the first, landed single digit head strikes over 5 rounds, spent 90% of the fight backing up and was the only one to get rocked and put in danger of being finished.

He edged out round one and clearly lost the next 4.

Jones broke them.

Jon would finish both Reyes and Santos in the first round in rematches.
And yet he was unable to do so in the first? With most thinking he clearly lost both nevermind got anywhere near a finish....? A clean Jones couldn't even finish OSP lmao.

lol there was nothing "life and death" about Jones vs Santos or Reyes, they were both point fighting fights where Jones was coasting, he ate a few leg kicks but nothing more than that.
I literally had the Santos one 4/1 for bones.

the Reyes fight was mostly the gorp swinging at air but looking good doing it.

the problem is people (including the judges) watch these fights going ‘holy fuck someone’s striking with Jones and doing better than we expected) so therefore must be winning!!

the fact Gus had that half tattoo on his body not accepting the loss shows how delusional they all are

And yet he was unable to do so in the first? With most thinking he clearly lost both nevermind got anywhere near a finish....? A clean Jones couldn't even finish OSP lmao.
Its no longer a coincidence that every last fighter that fights Jones isn't the same anymore. How many times have you seen it? He would deat the shit out of either in a rematch.

the problem is people (including the judges) watch these fights going ‘holy fuck someone’s striking with Jones and doing better than we expected) so therefore must be winning!!

the fact Gus had that half tattoo on his body not accepting the loss shows how delusional they all are
Personally I had Reyes a draw and Santos clearly Jones. The fact is I dont believe in draws in title fights. You have to take the belt.

I totally agree with you, I also had Jones 4-1 against Santos, All Santos landed was some leg kicks, its not enough for me, Jones dropped him with a elbow and landed more strikes and had a takedown and cut Santos.

The Reyes fight was more close, I had it 3-2 Jones but would not argue with a draw, maybe a draw would be fair, it was close, but no way a robbery like some think, they just don't understand what they are watching OR they just hate Jones so much so they see what they want too

He clearly isn’t the same post PED busts & definitely shouldn’t be above Khabib P4P
Jon is clearly higher than Khabib. Khabib's lack of title defenses will always hold him back behind Jon, GSP, Silva, DJ

I’m not seeing how this makes Jon look bad when he dominated Glover as well

I totally agree with you, I also had Jones 4-1 against Santos, All Santos landed was some leg kicks, its not enough for me, Jones dropped him with a elbow and landed more strikes and had a takedown and cut Santos.

The Reyes fight was more close, I had it 3-2 Jones but would not argue with a draw, maybe a draw would be fair, it was close, but no way a robbery like some think, they just don't understand what they are watching OR they just hate Jones so much so they see what they want too

jones literally destroyed fan boys lives around here (me included) I can remember when he replaced shad to fight shogun and I was losing sleep knowing how bad he would fuck up shogun.

I think combining the shogun/machida/gus/rampage/DC/Glover abominations makes the world want him
To lose so when Reyes blows his wad in rounds 1
And 2 but clearly clearly does no real damage since.. you know Bones went on to win the last 3 easy after taking ‘a life changing beating for ten minutes) people just jump on the bandwagon.

not helped by the fact he went 50 minutes against smith and OSP and not for one moment, one second of 50 minutes of fighting a trained man was he in any trouble.

I’ll never forget in round 2 of the Reyes fight, Rogan absolutely losing his nut because Reyes threw a combo and I was sat watching (granted at a better angle than Rogan) and not one punch landed clean.
Hate for Jones and Bad commentary does Jones no good around here

Back