Jon Jones' weight

Jones is bigger and stronger than people here give him credit for. Dude can smash some HW's for sure without putting on muscle. This whole theory of DC ragdolling Jones is a farce.

Wow you are delusional.

That picture is clearly from when he's cutting weight.

Anyways, a quick google shows you that picture is 2 YEARS old, not 2 weeks.

You can't really be that stupid.

It was taken weeks before his fight before he started cutting weight. Don't call someone stupid then make yourself look stupid. "Clearly" lol

So GSP walks around heavier the Jones?

Jones is definitely looks at least 225lbs when he fights.

2bv2bt.jpg

Wish the commission would weigh guys on fight night so we could know for a fact who weighs how much.

When Cheick Kongo was in the UFC he LOOKED 245LB plus, but then he would weigh in under 230LB. LOOKS can be deceiving

Where is the photo of him weighing 227 on fight night? He wouldn't perhaps be exaggerating to scare DC would he?

When Cheick Kongo was in the UFC he LOOKED 245LB plus, but then he would weigh in under 230LB. LOOKS can be deceiving

Not to sherdoggers. In order to become a member at sherdog, you have to be able to determine a fighters weight down to three decimals by looking at a bad quality photo for 1.5 second.

Maybe he's 227 with the pot belly n 218 when he fight?

It's not like Jones is some Ubereem sized monstrosity. It can't possibly be that hard to believe that Jones cuts from around 218 during his training camp.

And if it is, then you're just incredibly dense.

You [Daniel Cormier] beat a guy that was 50 years old. And now you

I think he liked the sound of 227 because he said he was 27 years old

Jones is definitely looks at least 225lbs when he fights.

2bv2bt.jpg

Wish the commission would weigh guys on fight night so we could know for a fact who weighs how much.

You have to remember that Rashad is a small 205er

The 227 is complete BS. He said it in a hype video, and he was also trying to scare Dan when he said it. Of course he is going to overstate his 'weight' in that type of situation.

Also, when people tend to exaggerate things involving numbers, they always go for an oddly specific number. That's why he said an exact weight (i.e 227 pounds), instead of just saying something more general like 220 or 225 or something like that. Being specific makes it more believable.

Jones has been 215-220 on fight night his whole life. The picture I've just shown you is of a FAT 228 lbs Jon Jones This is a two weeks old picture of Jones at 218:

A2P7pP3CQAAWB6o.jpg

Based on all those evidences, there's NO REASON to believe Jones will be 227 in the cage this Saturday.

Cute yoga pants.

This thread is hilarious.

Jones is 218 and he said it himself so if you question it then you are a hater there is no reason not to trust him.

Jones is not 227, and if he said he was, then he was not being honest because you can't trust what Jones says and you are hating on him if you think he isn't lying.

You have to remember that Rashad is a small 205er

WW fighters come in around 200, some over 200 (Hendricks has) on fight night.

Silva walks around at 230, which would be more than Jones when Jones is fat? Anyone know Silva's fight night weight? I would guess 205 or more, probably 210ish? So Jones is in a 20lb heavier division and only weighs 7-12lbs more than Silva? And only 17lbs more than 170 WW Hendricks?

As long as he weighs 205 the day before the fight who really gives a rat's ass.

Wow you are delusional.

That picture is clearly from when he's cutting weight.

Anyways, a quick google shows you that picture is 2 YEARS old, not 2 weeks.

You can't really be that stupid.

lol owned

What I've learned in this thread:

1. Jones wastes his free time staging fake photos of himself on scales.

2. A large percentage of Sherdoggers can tell a person's weight by looking at him.

3. Jones weighs upwards of 260 in between fights.

4. When a guy is clearly making a hyperbolic statement, you should take one number from said statement out of context and start a thread about it.

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
Back