Jon Jones' weight

Oh, Jon Jones said it so it must be true!

Dumbass.

This is a fat and out of shape Jon Jones at 228 lbs:

BPRGvvhCIAEvKft.jpg

But yeah, he's going to be 227 in the cage for the biggest fight of his life, at a weight he has never been at.

Because he said so to Daniel Cormier.

I'm sold.

He's gotta be sticking his gut out there

And how exactly do you know he's never weighed 227lbs? Because Jones said so? ..even though he just said the exact opposite?

Jones has been 215-220 on fight night his whole life. The picture I've just shown you is of a FAT 228 lbs Jon Jones This is a two weeks old picture of Jones at 218:

A2P7pP3CQAAWB6o.jpg

Based on all those evidences, there's NO REASON to believe Jones will be 227 in the cage this Saturday.

Ok, so you admit he's lying?

Also, about you're previous post, how do you know how he never weighed that on fight night? proof? source? Talking is cheap...

Lol, are you that new to MMA? And no, I don't have time to find the 100 news and articles I've read about Jones throughout the years. Do your research.

Jones has been 215-220 on fight night his whole life. The picture I've just shown you is of a FAT 228 lbs Jon Jones This is a two weeks old picture of Jones at 218:

A2P7pP3CQAAWB6o.jpg

Based on all those evidences, there's NO REASON to believe Jones will be 227 in the cage this Saturday.

Wow you are delusional.

That picture is clearly from when he's cutting weight.

Anyways, a quick google shows you that picture is 2 YEARS old, not 2 weeks.

You can't really be that stupid.

omg, two different weights. Moreover, jons cat is a muslim. What to do?

Likely 218 after a workout. On fight night he is fully hydrated and ready to go.

Lol, are you that new to MMA? And no, I don't have time to find the 100 news and articles I've read about Jones throughout the years. Do your research.

So you haven't

Jones is definitely looks at least 225lbs when he fights.

2bv2bt.jpg

Wish the commission would weigh guys on fight night so we could know for a fact who weighs how much.

He is doing his weight cut properly and slowly. Remember that time Shields cut like 20lbs in a day to make a fight and was gassed by rd 2? Jones is going to drink a boat load of water between the weigh ins and fight time so that just goes to show you how much they actually lose in water weight during their cut.

I saw a tweet by jones uploaded on mixedmartialarts.com where jon says he is up to 221 the morning after weigh ins, add in a few more meals and a gallon of water and you would have a 225+ jones stepping in the cage.
Any posts he makes leading up to the weigh in is where he is preparing to make weight! he'll want to get to under 215 24hrs before weigh in;s and drop the last 5-10pounds in the that period, then re-carb and re-hydrate

2bv2bt.jpg

Wish the commission would weigh guys on fight night so we could know for a fact who weighs how much.

Silva sparred with Jones not so long ago.Silva looked to be about about 210-220 lbs out of shape.Jones made him look like a bantam weight.

I can't believe people really think a 6 ft 5 guy looking like him weighs 218 lbs out of shape.

Jones walks around 240-250 like most LHW's.He's probably at 225-230 on fight night.There's no way he's 215 on fight night.
People don't realize how fast a 6t ft 5 dude can put back weight.

I can take a picture with my feet on the scale while holding on something or someone and make it seem like i dropped 50 lbs easily...

Look at his exaggerated description of Henderson in the same statement and you'll have your answer.

If it was exaggerated he wouldn't be so specific with 227, he would have said 225 or 230.

Jones is definitely around 225 when he's in the cage unless he's stuffed with helium balloons. It's obvious he's not at 218 in the cage. When he's in shape and has had a hard workout (and sweated a lot) it is possible but anyone thinking that it's his walk around weight is delusional.

Silva sparred with Jones not so long ago.Silva looked to be about about 210-220 lbs out of shape.Jones made him look like a bantam weight.

I can't believe people really think a 6 ft 5 guy looking like him weighs 218 lbs out of shape.

Jones walks around 240-250 like most LHW's.He's probably at 225-230 on fight night.There's no way he's 215 on fight night.

I can take a picture with my feet on the scale while holding on something or someone and make it seem like i dropped 50 lbs easily...

So he's 6'5" now? The tale of the tape has him at 6'4". He shouldn't be allowed to cut height like that, that's the only way he can make LHW. What a cheater!!

Well yeah but the taller guy will always make the other look small, but they are not necessarily heavy.

Btw 218 would be in fight shape of course. Since the fight is so near

2bv2bt.jpg

His upper body is huge, his lower body is why he can comfortably fight at LHW. His shoulders/arms/biceps are bigger than Rashad in that pic but he is 5 inches taller.

Sherdog told me he's 265 pounds ripped

Back